Poll: Which one do you like more

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Iced tea vs Coca Cola

While I greatly enjoy both drinks I choose Ice tea, I just prefer it so much more.

Also I heard Ice Tea is bad for your kidneys (helps kidney stones form), I really hope this isn't true, but it probably is.

Deleted
    I'm a fiend for carbonated beverages. Even if it is one of my least favourite fizzy drinks, Coca Cola all the way.

Deleted
    Coca-Cola for sure.

i can't decide, my preference varies so much

Ice Tea is kind of disgusting tasking, imo. Although i'd be even happier with a bottle of poland spring water instead of a coke.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Also I heard Ice Tea is bad for your kidneys (helps kidney stones form), I really hope this isn't true, but it probably is.
    As someone that used to get kidney stones often, I've found it has little to do with the tea and more to do with the amount of caffeine you drink. I cut caffeine completely out of my diet and haven't had a stone in months.

I just dont like the taste of ice tea, and Coke is my 2nd favorite soda(or w/e its called in english).

And just for teh lulz I googled some of the different things in an ice tea my friends brought a while back, and apparently more than half of the added stuff causes testicle cancer.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the both option?

Sometimes I want iced tea, sometimes I want a coke. Ice tea is great on a hot summer day. Coke goes well with a good juicy burger.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Where's the both option?

Sometimes I want iced tea, sometimes I want a coke. Ice tea is great on a hot summer day. Coke goes well with a good juicy burger.
    Oh yeah....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Oh yeah....
    Of course, the only reason I'm drinking Coke with a burger is because, for whatever reason, a good beer isn't an option.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I just dont like the taste of ice tea, and Coke is my 2nd favorite soda(or w/e its called in english).

And just for teh lulz I googled some of the different things in an ice tea my friends brought a while back, and apparently more than half of the added stuff causes testicle cancer.
    Haha what? Do we need to start about what Coke contains?

Besides, my ice tea doesn't contain testicle cancer causing stuff. Maybe your friend brought some chemical shit with him.

Deleted
    Coca-Cola!

I hate Ice Tea /yuk

Deleted
    Thank god, thought I was the only Ice tea lover.

Ice tea is delicious.

I always choose tea over soda/pop

And I can't speak for everyone, but my mother was an ice tea junkie for years and she has never had kidney stones. I won't believe that it can unless I get a valid source.

Ever tried green tea? Brewed (not commercially bottled crap with corn syrup) is very good for you and tasty!
    "I need to hug a bunny right now!"

I drink one bottle of lipton a day. It's probably not healthy, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Coca-Cola.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Pepsi for me, but voted Coke since it's pretty similar and I don't like Iced Tea.

Gotta have that caffeine...Coca Cola > Ice Tea

Deleted
    mmmmmmmm... mmmmm!

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate tea. the taste is absolutely repulsive! i really don like coke all that much but i can still drink it. tea literally makes me gag.