Poll: Which one do you like more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuuu View Post
    Gotta have that caffeine...Coca Cola > Ice Tea
    pretty much this

Ice Tea but it just has too much sugar ! Cola from the other hand may have less calories/less sugar but is kind of a more dangarous beverage!

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Ice Tea but it just has too much sugar ! Cola from the other hand may have less calories/less sugar but is kind of a more dangarous beverage!
    iced tea normally has less sugar then coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Cocacola makes hair grow on my eyeballs, so iced tea for me, which also smells better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    i hate tea. the taste is absolutely repulsive! i really don like coke all that much but i can still drink it. tea literally makes me gag.
    !!! Do you melt because of the sun too?!

Unholy creature!

Deleted
    I dont drink cola i just dont like the taste of it i do like lemon ice tea tought but i prefer fanta or zingo.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-04-25 at 05:15 PM.

well this is hard,

I love coca cola, but if its full sugar the after effects on my teeth... not evening worth thinking about, but that sugar tasting goodness mm,

but on a boiling hot day when your out on the beach, nothing like opening a bottle if ice tea, or at a family barbeque making your own, like the americans do,

I think ice tea wins
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Other: Inca Kola

1) The "artificial flavor" is based off the Hierba Luisa (Don't know in English, but it's an herb that is very common in Peru to make a lovely LOVELY herbal tea)
    2) It tastes better than coca-cola!!

Last edited by Symphonic; 2012-04-25 at 05:27 PM. Reason: to be more on topic
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I stopped drinking pop (soda) a few years ago. Even then, I could never drink Coca-Cola. Any time I did it made me almost double over in pain.

So, I'll go with Iced Tea. Though, I mostly just drink water, milk and coffee these days.

Coca Cola all the way, I think tea in general is just ok, but Ice Tea is just yuck

10+ Year Old Account
    It really just depends. I like both of them, but I don't "love" either one. Sometimes coke (some form of diet or zero) is being craved for. Sometimes tea. I don't regularly carry either in the house, however. I just make 1gal batches of low-calorie drinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I drink tea all the time. The only thing about kidney stones and tea that I found says if you have had 1 kidney stone drinking tea increases the risk for having another. The information in the following link says tea is full of antioxidants and helps with a few things like lowering stress. I have an ice tea maker in my room so I personally make tea all the time I use Splenda instead of sugar as it tastes the same and has no empty calories.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...d-for-you.html

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer strong brewed iced tea over a coke any day. Not any of that sweet tea crap either, I'm sorry southerners but tea does not come in sweetened and un-sweetened because there is no process to unsweeten tea, it is naturally not sweetened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on the circumstances with me. I can enjoy both, just depends what I fancy at the time. Normally if I eat fast food I'd go with Coca Cola... but if I'm at a cafe I sometimes drink an Iced tea.

Deleted
    i dont really like tea and never tried iced tea, so i vote coca cola!

Lipton Ice tea for sure. I really really hate cola/pepsi and all the fakes. (not because it's black ofc!)

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coca-Cola is the single greatest beverage to be invented in the last hundred years. Ice-Tea is healthier and tastes okay with the right additives.

coke always wins but a good ice tea is a close second

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    I've never encountered a tea that had more sugar than a soda. Unless you dump it in straight from the bag...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Also I heard Ice Tea is bad for your kidneys (helps kidney stones form), I really hope this isn't true, but it probably is.
    If that's true then I am fucked as hell, have been drinking Iced Tea day in day out last 2, maybe 3, years xD but yeah Iced Tea, F-yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuuu View Post
    Gotta have that caffeine...Coca Cola > Ice Tea
    Awkward moment if I tell you that Black Tea extract contains caffeine and Ice Tea contains Black Tea extract?

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    He probably means that Coca Cola has more caffeine in it than Iced Tea... dunno if that's actually the case though. But that's what I understood atleast
    I'm not sure of the actual percentages, but in my experience it's the other way around xD
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-04-25 at 06:34 PM.