"A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I'm waiting for 8GB versions of these. :3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820233199
    Those are pretty especially in a white build but the white black orange cougar case w/ a set of ares all orange. Yes I enjoy some eye candy too.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I almost went with 8x4gb of those white sticks, but had read about some weird compatability issues with x79 platforms, so I went with the full 32gb kit from Corsair. Sadly it only was available in black, but still nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    A full tower case for $120 makes me extremely nervous...

OT: Looking good Vorhees83, when do you plan on doing the water loop?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping to get it all done next week as long as all goes well. Hope all parts are good and no RMA's

Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees83 View Post
    Ya I almost went with 8x4gb of those white sticks, but had read about some weird compatability issues with x79 platforms, so I went with the full 32gb kit from Corsair. Sadly it only was available in black, but still nice.
    Very smart. Mixing kits, even if it's the same model number and size, does not always work out with x79.

Deleted
    This is abit Off topic, but where did you get that chair? It looks so confy!

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post

OT: Looking good Vorhees83, when do you plan on doing the water loop?
    It would except most cougar products are fairly good quality 1000w modular psu is real nice.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Aye same, it takes the window/side-panel idea from the HAF X and has the worst looking mesh ever.

Ugliest case I've ever seen. x_x I think...
    "A flower.

Aye same, it takes the window/side-panel idea from the HAF X and has the worst looking mesh ever.

Ugliest case I've ever seen. x_x I think...
    Id honestly say the same about those Fractal cases they look like 1998 cheap regular tower boxes. White orange black is a color scheme ive always enjoyed, so the case looks good and some orange tubing and orange Gskill ares will make one very eye candy rich box. Not to mention if you can fit a water loop in it the case really doesnt matter in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Fractal cases might LOOK somewhat like cases from the 90s, but the Fractal cases actually get the job done right.
    "A flower.

The Fractal cases might LOOK somewhat like cases from the 90s, but the Fractal cases actually get the job done right.
    By that theory so do the $30 cases that have standoffs. Case beyond holding fans and components is all about opinion and eye candy. Sure some cases will have better airflow but when talking about Water cooling airflow wouldn't be the largest concern. Now the corsair big boy cases are sexy as well, still black and orange interior is smexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said Corsair but I think you meant to say Cougar. >_>

I think I forgot to mention in that post that I also meant to say that they might look like those older ones, but they get the job done right, in the sense of killing ANY and ALL sound from the interior, they look absolutely STUNNING, and are of amazing build quality.

So no, I do think they stand out, and I might just get one sometime in the future.
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a fractal design arc midi mysel, I like it and still think that cougar one looks good Goes to show that you can't argue about taste. And regardless though, I think it'd look even cooler as black with different accented interiors, different, but good. And that front mesh is just fine :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    OP I've just bought the NZXT Switch 810 case too. (finished the migration to the new case Monday night) I love it everything is modular and very water cooling friendly as far as cons go several plastic parts so due care is required but I can overlook that with innovative design choices. Cable management is a dream too I think there are at least 10 grommets and the tilting fans to position fans inside the case, brilliant. I did add 3 more fans since they don't deck out every location with one.

I'm jelly about your build I thought mine was good I'm not brave enough for custom water cooling atm next build I'll consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    I have a fractal design arc midi mysel, I like it and still think that cougar one looks good Goes to show that you can't argue about taste. And regardless though, I think it'd look even cooler as black with different accented interiors, different, but good. And that front mesh is just fine :-D
    They have a black option, too dark all over imo.

Damn, coming along nicely, that's one helluva setup you got going there! Anxious to see the finished product!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cpu block installed. More pics to come. Finishing it all up soon!!!!

How do you like the Raystorm block? If you get around to running the rig and getting some temperatures with it I'd love to hear (But I'm sure you'll be doing that anyway!). I'm considering that block myself for an upcoming build.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a very nice looking block, Voorhees! Very clean and it looks awesome next to the black Vengeance RAM!
    "A flower.