MoP beta - Crash fix for build 15640

Link Removed, if some1 wants it just look for it on google, u will find it Those who downloaded it while the link was up here - Gz, rest of u - Have fun waiting for Blizzard to stop failing at coding...

MOD PLEASE LOCK / DELETE THIS THREAD
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2012-04-25 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me try this and see...IF IT'S GOING TO DESTROY OUR PCS

Haha no, don't worry mate Just make sure you delete it or save the copy of your old wow.exe somewhere so when new patch comes u can just put the old one back in, just to avoid any possible errors which may happen during the installation

how about reading ? a 100 % similar topic got locked like 30 mins ago

10+ Year Old Account
    lock this down, it's not blizz certified it can be dangerous.

If you wanna keep getting errors or wait for Blizzard's official fix then go on, I ain't forcing you to use this I just know that while you guys are waiting for Blizzard to fix it or getting annoyed by the crashes, me and many more people who aren't scared of every single file on the internet will be playing it without a single crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    ...hah.

Anyways, this does work, but if you want to you can wait for a new patch to fix the crashes.

Or I could just remove the link and let it get locked afterwards anyways, just to prevent people such as you from even getting a glimpse at it?
    Ahh god, gotta love the people who are afraid of every single link/file that they see on internet

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    ...hah.

Anyways, this does work, but if you want to you can wait for a new patch to fix the crashes.
    Exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    fine use it, break tos for modifying game files, loose your beta access or have to reinstall cause of file sync errors later.

fine use it, break tos for modifying game files, loose your beta access or have to reinstall cause of file sync errors later.
    If you knew how to save the old wow.exe then copy it over before downloading patch you wouldn't have that problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloaded it but didn't unzip it. I'll just wait for an official fix by blizz. It is a beta after all. Minus well delete it.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just seems funny that a "nobody" (no offense) can fix the errors in a extremely fast amount of time, but Blizz's "Hi-Tech Programming Team"are still trying to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    If you knew how to save the old wow.exe then copy it over before downloading patch you wouldn't have that problem
    can you be more snarky and condescending please? i'd love it. assume nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Just seems funny that a "nobody" (no offense) can fix the errors in a extremely fast amount of time, but Blizz's "Hi-Tech Programming Team"are still trying to fix it.
    people on the official forums have tried it and some here and it doesn't always work, therefore it's not a real fix, more like a partial band aid.

working perfect for me.