10+ Year Old Account

CoD - how to make a crosshair on the screen ?

i play CoD black ops hardcore mode, 90% of the time search and destroy. as you know there is no crosshair in hc mode if u wanna shoot from the hip.

so my question is, how could i make my own crosshair on the screen. i just want a tiny dot in the center of the screen so i know more or less where i should aim. i dont want to paint my screen cuz it wont get off. i cant think of anything that i could stick to my screen and is small enough. i want it to be the size of the red dot.

h4lp plx

10+ Year Old Account
    dry erase marker, go!

On a side note, doesn't that defeat the point of playing on hardcore mode?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Dont play hardcore...
    Dont spray and pray

Unless your screen is 50inchs, its rather easy to guess where the middle is really...

10+ Year Old Account
    bitch please, ppl use all kinds of cheats, aimbots, wallhacks, changing their config.

i play fair, and smart.

Use a permanent marker and put a dot where the crosshair usually it. Problem solved.

Otherwise L2P!!!!

Don't play hardcore if you need to have a crosshair, you should know where you are shooting from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    bitch please, ppl use all kinds of cheats, aimbots, wallhacks, changing their config.

i play fair, and smart.
    Playing "fair, and smart" would be to play hardcore as it's meant to be played. Painting a dot where the middle is for use in hip firing is bypassing the hardcore aspect of no crosshairs. If your trying to match people who use cheats, then use cheats or get better than them. I'd rather not play with cheaters or encourage it.

10+ Year Old Account
    srsly if u want to moralize me or teach me how to play, dont bother.

i play fair, and smart.
    Your not playing fair and smart if you need help to put a crosshair on your screen becuase you dont seem to have the ability to guess where the middle of the screen is. Pretty sure any seasoned FPS player can not only guess where the middle is but snipe with no crosshair. Do less complaining and name calling and more practicing.

Deleted
    Anything removable, markers/sticky things will do as long as they're fairly weak they wont rub off. It's pretty easy to get used to it though there's really not much point.

Deleted
    a pin in the center of the screen should work

10+ Year Old Account
    i play CoD black ops hardcore mode, 90% of the time search and destroy. as you know there is no crosshair in hc mode if u wanna shoot from the hip.

so my question is, how could i make my own crosshair on the screen. i just want a tiny dot in the center of the screen so i know more or less where i should aim. i dont want to paint my screen cuz it wont get off. i cant think of anything that i could stick to my screen and is small enough. i want it to be the size of the red dot.

h4lp plx
    When I wanted to noscope better I used a little bit of duct tape on my screen to get a feel of where the crosshair would've been. (It was on my tv)
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

And closing this before it gets any more out of hand.