2's arena with Frost Dk/Disc Priest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7KFE...ature=youtu.be Mage/Disc Priest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyWD_...ature=youtu.be Mage/Holy Pally
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR_zI...ature=youtu.be Vs. 2 Hunters
    Another one and im not saying we are really good in anyway
    Last edited by Galliwix; 2012-04-26 at 02:11 AM.

Yeah, I know the feeling. These games gooo sooo fucking long.

UH DK (me)/Disc vs Frost mage/Disc in Blades Edge the other day went for 34 minutes.

I sat on the priest stopping him getting any burns off while my priest drained both the priest and then the mage. My priest ended up getting burnt too so it was just a mana game and we'd get a chance for a kill every time a fiend was up. Enemy priest kept kiting me and my pet up the top then jumping off to fuck up my pet. Got so close to kills on the priest but then I would get sheeped/nova/DF. Ended up winning it by getting a kill on the priest who strayed too far from his partner at one point and my priest had a perfect fear/MC combo on the mage w/ no trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Yeah, I know the feeling. These games gooo sooo fucking long.

UH DK (me)/Disc vs Frost mage/Disc in Blades Edge the other day went for 34 minutes.

I sat on the priest stopping him getting any burns off while my priest drained both the priest and then the mage. My priest ended up getting burnt too so it was just a mana game and we'd get a chance for a kill every time a fiend was up. Enemy priest kept kiting me and my pet up the top then jumping off to fuck up my pet. Got so close to kills on the priest but then I would get sheeped/nova/DF. Ended up winning it by getting a kill on the priest who strayed too far from his partner at one point and my priest had a perfect fear/MC combo on the mage w/ no trinket.
    We played 5 healer/dps comps won 3 games lost to season 11 elite geared rogue/priest after the priest got to 20k mana but i got roflstomped by the rogue while my priest got cced then we lost to warrior/paladin because we left

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    I noticed a big problem that could really help you out if that your priest never dispels you out of anything, so you're forced to eat full CC's whether it's Fear, Polymorph, Mind Control, even Frost Nova. Also, time all your CCs together and don't just use them randomly. For example: Your Priest says he's fearing the Mage, so that would be a good time to Strangulate the Priest and Chains of Ice snare him so you guys can Mana Burn him. Be careful with your trinket as well. I noticed near the end of the video you got a little impatient and trinketed a CoC snare which was only 3 seconds to get put into a full Fear. Don't let long games frustrate you and get to your head, stay level headed throughout the whole thing and you'll see a lot more victories. Trust me, I play Disc/Warrior so I know full well how long matches can get to you.
    I think that was the point where we had the game pretty much wrapped up and i just wanted it to end

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 06:55 PM ----------

Think unholy would be more interesting?