Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    people still buy albums?
    I only buy albums unless its only available on mp3 download, I just love album covers and the booklets as well as some CD designs and especially the feel of holding something. Especially in special editions and such. Not a big fan of downloading songs unless I have no other choice or only like 1 song from that album. If I am a fan i will buy the album.

I have ike half my bedroom wall covered in CDs on shelves and way over 400 CD's, altohugh I do download them to my mp3 player as well, but I just love CD's. :P

I think its quite ignorant to assume no one collects albums anymore.
    Last edited by Orby; 2012-05-02 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I only buy albums unless its only available on mp3 download, I just love album covers and the booklets as well as some CD designs and especially the feel of holding something. Especially in special editions and such. Not a big fan of downloading songs unless I have no other choice or only like 1 song from that album. If I am a fan i will buy the album.

I have ike half my bedroom wall covered in CDs on shelves and way over 400 CD's, altohugh I do download them to my mp3 player as well, but I just love CD's. :P

I think its quite ignorant to assume no one collects albums anymore.

This reminds me, I have a copy of Incubus' A Crow Left of the Murder, Morning View and Light Grenades still in their original packaging after I bought them. It's a collection sort of thing, why do people buy books or games with their cases still intact? Same reason people still buy albums.

Fuck Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Voleura View Post
    You guys sit and soak in your butthurt, while me and Tenacious D slay demons together on 5/15. Tenacious D fought a soul stealing demon, mastered the cock pushup, and traveled through space and time. They ascended to Dio's throne as the two kings of rock, slew the Hydra with a broadsword and their superhero-like abilities, and recovered the Pick of Destiny. They're classically trained to rock your socks off in both karate and musical arts. They climbed K2, stopped a moving train, and destroyed their foes with MIND BULLETS. That's TELEKINESIS, man!

You know what? You guys are the people in the middle. That's right, I said it. And you know what else? You're everything that's not tremendous in this world. You're just like those bastards in city hall.
    Fuck Yeah my HARD ROCKIN AMIGO! Haters have always been jealous of true talent. There were haters in Beethoven's day; and his adopted children (Tenac-ious D) are, with a vicious blow, striking down those who seek to destroy the metal. They've said that the D does not ride. Well, their fucking hide will be torn.

10+ Year Old Account
    May and June are rife with release dates this year, I wouldn't have any problem chalking it up to coincidence.

Well, they did play at the opening ceremony of blizzcon 2011, no? (not sure if it's the correct year, or if it was the opening ceremoney, but they definitely played during some blizzcon).
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanlover View Post
    Well, they did play at the opening ceremony of blizzcon 2011, no? (not sure if it's the correct year, or if it was the opening ceremoney, but they definitely played during some blizzcon).
    Closing ceremony, and it was 2010. Foo Fighters played at last year's

I buy albums cause mp3's sound like crap compared to cd's and vinyl

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ereskigal View Post
    I buy albums cause mp3's sound like crap compared to cd's and vinyl
    Depends on the quality of the digital file. You can purchase very high quality audio from various places that incorporate a lot of the technology professionals use. look into FLAC for a good free option. Keep in mind these files can be much, much larger than traditional mp3's.

yes flac is good but nothing can compare to a vinyl since all the sounds have to be converted to digital it always loses some of the sound quality from vinyl

Deleted
    Again so fucking genius and funny songs.

My favourite is 39

Deleted
    New Owl City EP too. I'm beyond hyped.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Blizzard is releasing D3 on the same day as Tenacious D's new album? that takes guts...good luck Blizzard.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Listened to the stream, do not want.