Choosing a double DPS arena team: Frost DK / Frost mage / feral

Hi guys,

my partner and I are coming back to wow after a long hiatus since 4.2 We're getting boosted to 80 with the Scroll of Rez and are looking forward to trying out arena for the first time. We're not super competitive, but we learn fast and play well in BGs (usually top two or three) although we know randoms aren't a very good way to gauge skill.

We're rolling on a new server, and have the option of choose just about any 2 classes to work together. We narrowed our playstyle choices to these 3:

Frost DK (or even Blood)
    Frost Mage (or Fire)
    Feral Druid.
    (Maybe) Rogue or Spriests

Can anyone recommend which 2 synergize the best and provide a strong combo for a 2v2, double dps team?

Helpful metrics for consideration
    1. Pick up and play (we prefer slightly simpler specs, but some complexity e.g. rogues can be fun and challenging)
    2. Ease of gearing up (probably not a big concern as we last experienced)
    3. Good survivability and synergy.
    4. Double classes (e.g. 2x Ferals or 2x Mages) is fine if they work well.

Frost Mage /Feral - Really fun, easy and OP comp to play.
    Frost Mage/ Sub Rogue - Really fun, easy and OP comp to play.

This guy pinned it down. Feral/Mage or Mage/Rogue.

Does the frost DK not synergize well with the frost mage also? Just wondering.

Rogues are a choice, but I'd like to hear about the preferred specs I mentioned (DK and Feral) as those are bit more appealing to me.

Thanks for the inputs so far though!
    Last edited by Booniehat; 2012-04-26 at 09:49 PM.

Frost dk doesn't synergize with mages as it's cc (hungering cold) is poor and you'll spend forever in snares/roots. You can play feral/DK to like 1500-1800 in 2s but then whoever is playing the dk will be rage quitting soon as any team they come up against will just tunnel you and theres nothing you can do about it. You are any rogues bitch.

Ferals have a few root breaking abilities, are able to throw off heals in dire situations, instant OP cc (clone), self roots, amazing survivability (lol ima bare rawr!), awesome damage, strong openers, 5 sec stun and generally just fun.

Sheep > Sheep > Clone > Bash > CS = your way to an easy 2K