Thread: Reset

Deleted

Reset

So i just saw this trailer for a game called Reset and i tought i would share it:

And here is something from the developers blog about the video:
    Everything you see in the trailer is straight from the in-game engine, no up-ressed textures, geometry or effects. What you see is what you will get. Except hopefully a little bit better since we’re not even in alpha yet.

And about the game:
    Reset is a single player co-op first person puzzle game with a strong emphasis on story and atmosphere. The unique game mechanic in Reset is the ability to travel back in time to solve puzzles co-operatively, with yourself.

Game website: http://reset-game.net/

I think this game looks amazing sadly not much to go on apart from a gorgeous looking trailer hoping it will turn out good!

Those are some impressive high-res textures.

I just watched this earlier today...the graphics look great.

Deleted
    Seems like a new spin on the portal mantra, which leaves me wondering how far it will get without Glados. Originality is important when trailing a massive success in a small pool of puzzle games, so unless it has something completely independent of anything semantically linked to portal or the happy clunky feel of a portal game, that might be held against it negatively.

The graphics look effing hawt, I think if they run with that to a point where you are stunned at every turn by the visuals, which they look more than capable of doing if they try, this could go far.

Overall: some fucks given, will see how things pad out.

Hopefully it's as good as it's pretty.