Speeding up the suffle

Recently I've got back into trying to play the AH heavily, mainly through shuffling Obsidium Ore (and Elementium Ore to a lesser degree). To avoid overflowing the market, I'm also doing stuff like transmuting 20% of the gems, turning the ore into bars and then heavenly shards, etc, even though it's a tad less profitable than just enchanting mats and scrolls.

Anyway, it's been bothering me how much time it takes to prospect, craft and then disenchant everything. All the characters involved in this proccess have at least 22 slot bags (usually more), but by the time I have prospected everything, there's so much ore in my bags that the room for the crafted items is little, so I have to baby sit the production and mail frequently.

I've been doing this:
    1) In game macro to prospect. A windows macro program repeatedly presses the macroe'd key (not sure if this is against ToS).
    2) TSM buy all que jeweler's settings from the vendor.
    3) Cut every blue gem, automail them to banking alt.
    4) Mail zephyrites, blue, green and yellow rare gems to banking alt.
    5) TSM warehouse all green quality gems except one type.
    4) TSM craft all the rings of that gem, mail them, repeat (this is the most time consuming part. Is there a way to continuously mail the rings when you have say 12 made?).
    5) Disenchant rings. Also very time consuming, since I have to keep getting them from the mailbox. Is there a way to automate it further so that the char picks some and then some more after a later time?

Etc.
    Do you guys have any tips to improve this process? I don't mean to come as I want to bot or something, but I've been wasting 2-3 hours daily doing all this and I really wanted to reduce the time investment.

Thanks in advance.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

1) Not against the ToS as long as you're still "at your computer"

3) I don't even bother cutting them. I just vendor them. The money for time invested isn't worth it.

4) You can set up TSM auto mailer to auto mail the crafted items to your DEing toon. I luckily have a JC/Chanter to I can do all the crafting/DEing on the same toon. I use macros + a programmable keyboard/background key programs so it's not too draining.

5) you can play around with postal settings so it opens all mail (set the amount of bag spaces to leave) and refresh timers to do it automatically. Beancounter can make it glitch though so needs to be switched off if you are doing this.

TSM automail saves a ton of time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    1) In game macro to prospect. A windows macro program repeatedly presses the macroe'd key (not sure if this is against ToS).
    As long as every keypress requires an input from you as a user while you're near your computer, it is not again the ToS.

I use Autohotkey for this.
    http://stormspire.net/consortium-qua...itimately.html

Semi-hijacking the thread: Is there a point where selling the rings/necks is more profitable than DEing everything? On my server Hypnotic Dust has been going down in price fairly quickly, nearing 4g each now. The rings/necks sell for 5g50s. With the cost of the settings, that's almost dead even. If Dust goes 3g or less, should I just sell the rings/necks or will the chances at Lesser Essences make up for the low cost of the Dust?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Semi-hijacking the thread: Is there a point where selling the rings/necks is more profitable than DEing everything? On my server Hypnotic Dust has been going down in price fairly quickly, nearing 4g each now. The rings/necks sell for 5g50s. With the cost of the settings, that's almost dead even. If Dust goes 3g or less, should I just sell the rings/necks or will the chances at Lesser Essences make up for the low cost of the Dust?
    That's an insanely good price for dust. How much is your elementium/obsidium ore per stack? Dust has been 0.5-1.5g on my server for the past 3 months. Dust is worthless but the lesser essences more than make up for it. Keep DEing everything for essences.

I'm fairly certain someone reset Dust because when I went to post, there was only 2-3 people posting stacks of 20 for 80g. If it's all about Essences though, I wont sell the rings/necks

lol dust is never above 1g on my server (EU ravencrest alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    That's an insanely good price for dust. How much is your elementium/obsidium ore per stack? Dust has been 0.5-1.5g on my server for the past 3 months. Dust is worthless but the lesser essences more than make up for it. Keep DEing everything for essences.
    Agree 100%, 20g/stack is considered a good price for dust on my server. In fact i simply started stacking it in bank for MoP monk rerolls lvling enchanting. Essences/shards alone makes a serious amount of gold, especially since my gemcrafting is profitable enough to consider green gems a nice extra.

It was definitely a small window of opportunity. Dust now goes for less than 1g on my server :P