One computer only? (Digital)

I understand they want to limit it so you cannot just download it willy nilly onto friends computers (I guess? But you would still need an account) but why are they limiting the digital download to one pc? I have three at my house alone, I assume some people have more..and they can all run GW2.

"Digital Download: Available to download after purchase. Non-returnable. Download in US only. How It Works

Unlimited play. Install on 1 PC"

Or is this only Best buy that does this? This was taken off there site.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Guild+Wa...%202&lp=1&cp=1

I'm pretty sure the whole 1 PC thing is just for the Beta. Wouldn't make sense for the game itself to be honest.

When you enter your key for the game, you can go to the website, log in, and it will have a little "GW2 not available" on the account page.
    This is because the full release is not available, but the point is that you can download it off the site if you can log into your account.. so I don't see why you'd only be able to install it on one PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikram View Post
    I'm pretty sure the whole 1 PC thing is just for the Beta. Wouldn't make sense for the game itself to be honest.
    I'm wondering if the whole "1 pc" thing isn't just a typo. I have it downloaded on my pc and I downloaded it also on to my wife's laptop so she could play when I was doing school work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Begottenson View Post
    I'm wondering if the whole "1 pc" thing isn't just a typo. I have it downloaded on my pc and I downloaded it also on to my wife's laptop so she could play when I was doing school work.
    (Or bestbuy trying to sell more copies by 'accidentally' being 'misinformed')

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Didn't think about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Quite possible huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikram View Post
    I have beta installed on 2 separate machines (desktop and laptop).

Retail version obviously. Same thing other retail chains like best buy sell, EU version.

1pc logging in at a time im guessing. it didnt log account with my pc info, but login+password