Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Everyone knows the 40 man games are alliance strong houses.

I
    That is more of a myth, my warrior has a winrate of 60% in IoC, while my hunter has a winrate of 60-65% in AV.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Yeah Bloodlust US seems to be alliance stacked. IoC is one of those BGs that horde have a simple but legitimate strat to easily beat the alliance.\

I was in Twin Peaks tonight vs an Alliance team with 2 PvE healers (we're talking 100k health, no resilience) and Alliance still got perfection.
    Alliance always wants to go docks. If the glaives had more than 1 ambush worth of hp it would not suck so much.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    A few pvpers who know what they're doing can make a huge difference. I was queuing IoC call-to-arms this weekend with a frost dk and a couple of heals, and we were dominating. The DK and I always topped dps, the 2 heals (resto druid + shammy) topped heals. We did a wipe horde at hangar then defend keep strat while hoping the other 36 would follow instructions.. went 30-1 W/L and finished my last bg meta along the way. The frost dk even got a pissed of hordie making an alt asking if we were running full cross-realm premades...

Overall my W/L is 766-594 with a ratio of 56%. I tend to run a lot of premades for achievements though so if I had solo queued all the way I'm certain it would have been less than 50%.