Poll: What will you do?!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What will be the first thing you do when you log in?

I'm pretty sure I'll just do some hearts and DEs right away, til I get a few levels then I'll head over into WvW.

So what will you do when you log in to the first BWE?
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-04-27 at 09:06 AM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spend way too much time in character creation!

Gotta make that character look amazing.

PvE. I'm going to roll through at least 10 levels of my personal story before I do much anything else, I believe. Especially since I plan to play a race I'm not going to be playing once the main game comes out.

didnt look up to much on character customization but if its good i´ll prolly end up there for a while

Ahem, just so I understand, Personal Story is related to both your race and class, right? And the questions you are asked at the end of character creation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Character creation

Cry sweet tears of joy.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Ahem, just so I understand, Personal Story is related to both your race and class, right? And the questions you are asked at the end of character creation?
    Yes, and decisions you make while in game too.

Character customization then lots of exploration to test if everything is working like intended (mostly jumping animations, making sure that gliding thing is fixed, etc.). Then redoing this in different profession/race combos. Then exploring the UIs and write down any improvements that could be made. If I have time, I'll do some questing and will most definitely dedicate Sunday to making WvW videos for my WoW guild.

I'm kinda surprised the option picked the most is already "Idk, I'm just gonna run around and see where I end up". I just kinda threw that in there for the hell of it, but I guess that's the beauty of the game. The game just isn't linear, you don't need to follow a quest line or anything. You can literally run around where ever you want and see where you end up.

I will just go around and try to catch them all, oh wait wrong game, guess I will just run around.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Depends, do you mean this beta or live?

Under the assumption that you mean beta my answer would be DEs and hearts (but not personal story), since characters are wiped there is no real reason to waist a bunch of time trying to get a character how I want it to look since its not like there will be an option to save a template of said character to load into the game upon when it goes live. And as far as PvP goes there is just to much to try to intake over a weekend, not to mention even if you find something viable now by the time it goes live it may not be as viable and so Ill wait till maybe the last beta before live or live before trying to figure out the structured PvP when there won't be near as many major changes in spells and talents.

Upon going live on the other hand I know I will spend a lot of time perfecting my characters creation, then depending on how comfortable I felt with my class during the betas may go straight into PvP, though more likely will do mostly PvE since most of the world will be a "new world" to explore.

Stop making these threads. Inconsiderate, over excited fanb---......mumble, mumble.......
    /closes door behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    Depends, do you mean this beta or live?
    Todays beta

Deleted
    Choose a home server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably spend forever on character creation or crack open my first of many Monsters. Only time will tell...

Edit: Selected the "Idk, I'm just gonna run around and see where I end up" because I really don't have a plan. I want to level of course but a good part of the first bit of being in there will probably be running around wondering where everything is while admiring it all at the same time.
    Last edited by Hanto; 2012-04-27 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    I'm spending this bwe deciding what class i want to be, and for that i'm gonna try both pve and pvp, also would like to check some crafting

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Stop making these threads. Inconsiderate, over excited fanb---......mumble, mumble.......
    /closes door behind me.
    All the streamers are doing it for you this weekend, the one guy that won't be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    All the streamers are doing it for you this weekend, the one guy that won't be playing.
    I'm actually very happy for everyone who gets to play Hope you all have a blast.
    I'll have my new pc by the next one...landmines will be placed outside front door...I'll have radiation suits and frozen food for all possible contingencies...
    So yh, enjoy!

I might look for a streamer, I'll more likely just come on ts though tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Cry sweet tears of joy.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:59 AM ----------

Yes, and decisions you make while in game too.
    I too, will cry sweet tears of joy.