Deleted

Question Regarding Region Locking and Beta

Hi everyone

Just as you I am looking forwards to the upcoming beta. But unlike you I probably wont get to play it. Heres my problem: I baught GW2 from buy.guildwars2.com from ENGLAND. So I'm region locked to England right?
    Now heres the problem, around 1 month ago I booked a ticket to fly and see my parents in Sweden. I fly out today at 7pm UK time (8pm Swedish).

I land When the beta starts.

Will I be able to play it from Sweden? I've resigned myself to the thought of a old 980 GTX gfx card and quad core processor, I just want to play the game!

But will I be able to?

Someone let me know

Quote Originally Posted by -Yuki- View Post
    Hi everyone

Just as you I am looking forwards to the upcoming beta. But unlike you I probably wont get to play it. Heres my problem: I baught GW2 from buy.guildwars2.com from ENGLAND. So I'm region locked to England right?
    Now heres the problem, around 1 month ago I booked a ticket to fly and see my parents in Sweden. I fly out today at 7pm UK time (8pm Swedish).

I land When the beta starts.

Will I be able to play it from Sweden? I've resigned myself to the thought of a old 980 GTX gfx card and quad core processor, I just want to play the game!

But will I be able to?

Someone let me know
    The region locking is pretty much only EU vs US.
    You didn't go from EU to US, so you should be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delias View Post
    the region locking is pretty much only eu vs us.
    You didn't go from eu to us, so you should be fine.
    oh my god you are my hero!

<3

come give me a hug!