Having trouble copying over macros to MoP beta...

I’m having some issues copying over my account wide macros to the MoP beta. I seem to have no problems getting the character specific keybinds/macros but the general macros that show up on every character are not there. Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yah for some reason in beta u have to add a ! (thats an exclamation mark) right before the spell name, for example /cast !firebolt or /castsequence reset=combat !frostbolt, !firebolt

Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    yah for some reason in beta u have to add a ! (thats an exclamation mark) right before the spell name, for example /cast !firebolt or /castsequence reset=combat !frostbolt, !firebolt
    That doesn't really answer my questions... I'm not having a problem with the macros working, I'm having a problem getting all of my macros over to the MoP beta. I went into the WTF folders and copied over all of the relevant files. Not sure if I missed something or if this is a known issue.

Deleted
    The character specific macros are stored in a separate file, in each of your character's directories. For instance your druid Billybob's macros would be under
    WTF/account/accountname/server/billybob

Copy the macros cache txt file from there and paste it in your corresponding characters beta folder.

This means for each character you'll need to copy and paste a file, since each character has a different character-specific macros cache.

It's worked of me fine for all of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by john67 View Post
    The character specific macros are stored in a separate file, in each of your character's directories. For instance your druid Billybob's macros would be under
    WTF/account/accountname/server/billybob

Copy the macros cache txt file from there and paste it in your corresponding characters beta folder.

This means for each character you'll need to copy and paste a file, since each character has a different character-specific macros cache.

It's worked of me fine for all of my characters.
    I understand this, which is why I stated that all of my character specific macros seem to be working fine. However, all of my general macros (the ones that show up on all of your characters) are not transferring over.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:19 PM ----------

Anyone else?

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zandalar View Post
    I understand this, which is why I stated that all of my character specific macros seem to be working fine. However, all of my general macros (the ones that show up on all of your characters) are not transferring over.

Anyone else?
    Any other feedback?
    Last edited by Zandalar; 2012-04-27 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandalar View Post

Anyone else?

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:40 PM ----------

Any other feedback?

General Macros are either bugged or disabled in my (and my friends) experiences with Beta. They get deleted basically every time there's a patch.

Hope this helps.

See also: ask on official forums