The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

backdraft procs stacking to 6

been a destro lock since BC and i kno the class very well so i thought i was goin crazy or it was a bug when it said i had more than 3 stacks of backdraft after some incinerates
    if this stays the same where u can stack backdraft procs for chaos bolt x2 back to back it will be very nice then just think of our execute build up 4 embers right before 20% health on boss then chaosboly, shadowburn, chaos bolt, shadowburn good bit of burst right there woohoo

Maybe this is supposed to compensate for the changes to conflagrate that only has 1 charge and has a CD every 12 seconds. Assuming that 6 is the new norm, we can either use unglyphed conflag to hit as hard as 2 and give us 6 backdraft charges, or use glyphed conflag for 2 charges which hit for half as much and give 3 backdraft charges per charge--while giving us the ability to put a (reduced) snare on 2 targets instead of 1.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    no one conflag still only gives u 3 charges but before if u didnt use all the charges and used conflag again stacks would just go to 3 again but now it carries over so if u have one charge left and use conflag again it will go to 4 charges
    also the glyph doesnt do anything to ur damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillocksp View Post
    also the glyph doesnt do anything to ur damage
    It does.
    Just imagine conflagrate with one charge:
    You are casting Incinerate, and during your cast, your conflagrate CD finishes and so you are only be able to use conflagrate up to 1 sec after it was ready. So you wasted up to 1 sec of the conflagrate CD

and now with two charges:
    Both charges are gone, you are casting incinerate, and during this cast, the first charge is back, but the time until you finally use this charge isn´t wasted because its used to build up the second charge
    Same thing with HoG

I know, its not that much, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    It does.
    Just imagine conflagrate with one charge:
    You are casting Incinerate, and during your cast, your conflagrate CD finishes and so you are only be able to use conflagrate up to 1 sec after it was ready. So you wasted up to 1 sec of the conflagrate CD

and now with two charges:
    Both charges are gone, you are casting incinerate, and during this cast, the first charge is back, but the time until you finally use this charge isn´t wasted because its used to build up the second charge
    Same thing with HoG

I know, its not that much, but yeah.
    It also gives you twice as many backdraft procs. It's a pure dps inccrease, with the loss of part of the snare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    It also gives you twice as many backdraft procs. It's a pure dps inccrease, with the loss of part of the snare.
    Only at the start of the fight (nice burst boost!), but after you used both charges its 1 conflagrate each 12 secs like without the glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only at the start of the fight (nice burst boost!), but after you used both charges its 1 conflagrate each 12 secs like without the glyph.
    Or you can save Conflagrate for periods where burst is wanted, such as Spine for Burning Tendons, Zon'ozz directly after bounces, ect.

The glyph grants you a huge amount of burst, at no loss of sustained dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, each charge has an independent 12 second CD

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Or you can save Conflagrate for periods where burst is wanted, such as Spine for Burning Tendons, Zon'ozz directly after bounces, ect.

The glyph grants you a huge amount of burst, at no loss of sustained dps.
    Why wouldn't you use Chaos Bolt on those phases? The only reason the glyph is an increase at the start of the fight is because we don't have embers at that point.

Deleted
    Unless I'm misunderstanding, each charge has an independent 12 second CD[COLOR="red"]
    No, they are like DK Runes now: the second will recharge when the first is done.

Why wouldn't you use Chaos Bolt on those phases?[COLOR="red"]
    You can use both, since Chaosbolt draws 3 Backdraft stacks, although we´ll see if it will be worth it