Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good Thing i skipped this beta weekend and went With tera :P.Seems like 1 big major lagahoy but i Guess thats expected from pretty much open beta.

Yeah, just logged on now and I see the framerate issues.

Anyone else having issues with settings not saving in the options menu? I am looking for an ok or apply box but there isn't so after I change something I hit the X on the top right.
    Sig by Listrata

Deleted
    Well im loving Gw2 so far looks to me like cheese nachos and a loggin screen :/

10+ Year Old Account
    check out twitch or any streaming site to see if the game looks good. i went to go buy the buy yesterday and its sold out lol the digital one

The small amount of playing I got It was pretty nice. Nice to get a game to play while im not Raiding in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides the lag it seems really quite clunky, moving mainly doesn't feel smooth at all. My personal feelings anyway, yet people will most likely jump on my for saying so :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I cant begin to say how much I agree with this post. Seeing the posts here about the GW2 beta being a touch unstable... makes me afraid to go to guidwarsguru. I think its sad to see people bitch and moan, or threaten to give up on Anet because their BETA client was unstable. In reality, you should be thanking Anet, and praising them because they are offering you all a chance to see the game before it's released. A lot of people worked and are still working intensely hard to even be able to bring you a client. Cut them some slack. And really... If this kind of thing is going to make you unsure about supporting Anet... then get out of the beta as you aren't worth their time.

And yes... I am mildly bitter or passionate about the complaints because I had a chance to work with these fine people... and to watch people complain, on this scale, about an unstable beta client is ridiculous.

Oh and Need Name. I an not saying you are doing any of the complaining... I sort of went off on an rant there. I want you to know that I agree with what you said.
    So i should be thankfull that they allowed me to pay for beta access? Now i have heard it all. They know exactly how many people could be logging on, and they did not make the proper preparations. People have every right to complain about Arenanet right now.

The game has potential, but it needs to dump that piece of shit dodging mechanic. its cluncky as fuck and is only a giant point of exploitation in pvp waiting to happen. Got no skills? No problem, ill just throttle my connection and dodge away so i can never be hit harrharr.
    Last edited by mmoc16f03a3e1b; 2012-04-27 at 08:16 PM.

Deleted
    Is it impossible to zoom into first person mode?

Another fail game just like SWTOR, just you wait eventually it's gonna go to hell...exactly the same thing that happened to dumb shit star wars

Please refrain from game bashing in these forums. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-04-27 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    dumb kids thinking the beta would be without any flaws

bookah please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    dumb kids thinking the beta would be without any flaws

bookah please
    I expect flaws.

i also expect to be able to log in. Especially when your shitty beta only lasts for 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    This is the same thing people were saying about swtor...
    Is SW:TOR bad?

PS. This isn't a subscription based game so.... yeah.. tons of benefits!

I had a blast with the beta! My only gripes so far are the disjointed storyline (which I'm assuming is simply still in progress) and of course optimization. I have a very good pc, and when I put all settings to ultra my fps was jumping between 35 and 15, which is kinda bleh. Still playable, but not fantastic. That and there are simply SO MANY PEOPLE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post
    I expect flaws.

i also expect to be able to log in. Especially when your shitty beta only lasts for 2 days.
    the first massive beta has just begun, like 1/2 hours ago

give it some time

First Opinion of PvP: EPIC! REALLY!!!

No lag at PvP for me, but the others were laggy as hell
    Last edited by Nokami; 2012-04-27 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    It was laggy, can't really say another opinion.

Oh and it was pretty hard too. I really was getting owned by same level creatures as me, though the lag made it kinda hard to play properly.

Made it to level 5.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-04-27 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    it's not like you only payed to play the beta.. you payed for the game witch you were probably going to do anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I will let you know once I get further than character creation. Crashed and stuck at 'unable to connect to log in server' again. Like many others it seems. Ah well. Beta is beta and all that jazz.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Besides the lag it seems really quite clunky, moving mainly doesn't feel smooth at all. My personal feelings anyway, yet people will most likely jump on my for saying so :/
    Hmm, felt fine to me, and this is coming from someone who normally is quick to complain about this sort of thing. Maybe it just feels clunky because of the lag? /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    if they arent doing a shitload with the servers and login servers before release. Like swapping out everything. It gonna be one of the worst launches in history.

The servers failed and crashed even before most ppl knew they could log in
    what the fuck do you expect
    its a fucking beta, give Anet some rest, they shouldn't even want you in their game, please fuck off back to WoW already

If you're going to insult other posters, you will be infracted. Like this. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-04-28 at 03:15 AM.