Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As they always say: "never trust your audio to a gaming computer peripheral company."

In essence, don't expect a company that makes computer peripherals to make top-notch audio products.

Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, Audio Technica, are brands you should trust.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I just got my Tiamat 7.1. I have the exact same issue. People in Vent complain that I sound muffled now. I have tried every setting known to man, but no luck. With my current optimized settings if I plug in my old headphones the mic sounds crystal clear, if I plug in the Tiamat, I get constant complaints from my guild. Also noteworthy, the bass is nowhere near as good as my Seinheisser earbuds. And the Tiamat has two dedicated bass drivers.

I've been working with their tech support, but honestly working in IT for 20 years now, there was nothing they could suggest that I had not tried. Personally, I think Razer messed up with releasing this without more testing by gamers.

- Snaggle

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem with the Razer Megalodon, but after install all drivers it seems okay. Also make sure that the USB port is the latest so that it's getting enough power.
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Sorry for the slight necro. So is there just a slight difference in virtual and true surround sound or is it massively noticable?
    Ive never tried either 7.1 but from various text and video reviews online it seems there is a big difference between virtual and true 7.1. Virtual 7.1 is supposedly just 5.1 thats amped up or something. true 7.1 physically has multiple drivers in the earphone instead of just trying to play tricks with the ear like virtual 7.1.

I just got this today and i cant get it to work even for skype. my computer don't seem to detect it properly, only the crap mobo driver, not the windows one. any suggestions to how i can fix that?

Sorry for the necro but I am just about to buy the Tiamat, but I heard there are various issues with the microphone.

Are they fixed since 2012?

How about make a new thread to get fresh responses.