Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I was going to play an elementalist, but it's just too squishy. I know casters are meant to be glass-cannon ish, but I don't like having to constantly kite around in circles for single mobs that are the same level.

Trying out the warrior at the moment and enjoying it a bit more.

I'm just watching streams and can't play due to exams starting very soon and I don't have my desktop with me (thank God for that I guess) . I was planning on being Elementalist but I think this has now changed to Warrior. I have never played casters and have always been melee and loved it, plus the fact that as a Warrior I will be able to switch between my favourite Greatsword and a Bow just makes it more easier to pick. So I guess so far my profession has changed from an Ele to a Warrior. I really hope I will be able to play at the next BWE so I can try it out for myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    YEP, I played Thief was really excited to main one. But there not that great :S
    Very little weapon selection compared to other people, and my ranger with dagger/sword feels more "Rougey"

Guardian is my new main

Deleted
    Im gonna stick to guardian as i planned, it simply fits me

Deleted
    Think I'm gonna switch to a Ranger I think. Engineers seem to be rather boring until you get a few decent kits.

Was planning to make a Warrior at launch, but in this beta I tried out Guardian, and man! Guardian with 1h sword and shield is very fun!

I'm so playing a Guardian at launch instead of a Warrior now!

Deleted
    I was going to roll an Elemantist as well but I'm having way too much fun with my Necromancer so I'm sticking with him.

Pets kinda ruin the ranger for me...I do hope they'll be less all over the place com live. If so, then ranger is my main still, otherwise I might go with mesmer or some melee class like warrior or thief.

Originally thought Warrior or Ranger, but at the moment, I having troubles deciding between the two. I wonder if Rangers get new arrow shots to replace the first 5 or so they get.
    Sig by Listrata

10+ Year Old Account
    Played Mesmer all day Friday, I love the play style. Now I am iffy about the engineer. Playing Guardian, Warrior and maybe thief today. Lets see what I call my main after the beta weekend is over.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Deleted
    I'm still enjoying thief, even if it is a little iffy in PvP. Kinda squishy, though, even with all the dodging.

Deleted
    Changed from warrior to ranger.

Deleted
    My planned main was elementalist. I didn't enjoy it as much as i thought, rolled an Engi and i enjoy it alot more.

I will probably give elementalist another good go before it the game goes live.

Deleted
    Same here, was torn between Elementalist and Engineer, and so far it seems like the engineer skills just fit better together. Elementalist feels a bit spammy to me. But still got no idea really.

I actually changed my mind from engineer to ranger. Granted, the pets are REALLY fucking derpish, but that doesn't really bother me that much because I don't rely on them. I just love the playstyle!

Deleted
    ye from thief to ranger
    yesterday with all this lag i rly started to hate thief - i press button and spell comes 2-3 secs later - dodge too so i died a lot and called it a day

today i started ranger and i jsut love it with long bow - only thing is i have to play with pet :/

Anyone know what advantages guardians/warriors have over each other? I'm guessing guardians are warriors with buffs?
    Sig by Listrata

Deleted
    On a different note, I just tried a necro and I'm actually enjoying myself quite a bit! It was one of the professions that I found boring from watching the old videos. Surprised!

Deleted
    Nvm back from ranger to warrior. :P

Not so sure about norn though, they feel very clumsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Nvm back from ranger to warrior. :P

Not so sure about norn though, they feel very clumsy.
    Male norn look really funny, but that's because their stride is so big.