Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Oh Rift is down 33%? Almost every other game is being discounted? Does that mean every single game in this industry is failing? Congrats on flawed logic.
    The OP might have "implied" it was failing, I however did not. I merely pointed out to you that it was on discount in more places, which you seemed to deny in your first post. Whos logic is flawed now?
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-04-28 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    I hope the game is going well, I have no problem with TOR I just think alot of people are quitting the game for one reason or another.

The problem with their sales calls is that so far their as always been a ''gimmick'' behind their numbers, and this time it will be the same (first it was people still within their free 30 days play, this time around it will include those who got a free 30 days play bonus a few weeks ago)

Id be shocked if their was 1.7m paying subscribers now, no doubt there's 1.7m active accounts (free trials, Recruit a friend etc) though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    The OP might have "implied" it was failing, I however did not. I merely pointed out to you that it was on discount in more places, which you seemed to deny in your first post. Who's logic is flawed now?
    My post wasn't directly aimed at you.

This thread is going no where because its based on random speculation because some country on the other side of the world has TOR for a discounted price, completely neglecting the fact that this does no way, shape or form show any decline in subscription numbers.
    I would say that 23 people in fleet, 23 in WZ's, 120 in total on the entire Empire side on my server (republic we havn't seen in WZ's for weeks and I doubt they have more than 10 on the server at any given time) would disagree with you, while the game isn't dead nor dying it has issues, either there are a lot of people subscribing without actually playing or sub numbers are down.

If you continue to argue anything at this point- you are just grasping straws. You obviously want this game to fail and yet you have no reason to. There is no point in wanting a game to fail.
    Just because you close your eyes and attack anyone that has anything negative to say doesn't mean that they are wrong nor that they want it to fail, you can be realistic about things yet have complaints.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2012-04-28 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard gives Burning Crusade and Wrath free, and Cataclysm with the Scroll of Resurrection; Obviously they're doing poorly with Subs.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

I hope SWTOR will have even more subs now. I also hope GW2 will get a shit-load of players. I also hope WoW will continue to have as many subs as they do now. If we have 3 strong MMO's (Rift is a little behind) we will hopefully see a lot of good competition between them and competition = consumer profit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Blizzard gives Burning Crusade and Wrath free, and Cataclysm with the Scroll of Resurrection; Obviously they're doing poorly with Subs.

Yeah but WoW's 7 years old...not a brand new release like TOR who on top of the game being on sale is already giving away free game time and other Incentives to its player base and would be subscribers.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Another thread in need of closing. This game isn't on sale any where else.

Also Collected, just for your own benefit:

http://www.google.com/webhp?rlz=1C1S...w=1920&bih=955

Just look at all of those pages.
    Atleast Blizzard is admitting that they are loosing subs when confronted with facts, unlike Bioware.....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Atleast Blizzard is admitting that they are loosing subs when confronted with facts, unlike Bioware.....
    What is there to admit when they are in fact not losing subs?

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Yeah but WoW's 7 years old...not a brand new release like TOR who on top of the game being on sale is already giving away free game time and other Incentives to its player base and would be subscribers.
    What is wrong with free game time? GW2 doesn't have a subscription yet people are talking about how great its going to be. Its the same concept, except Bioware gave a month out for free. That doesn't indicate subscription issues at all.

Swtor will pass away on May 15th. /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcry View Post
    Swtor will pass away on May 15th. /thread
    Agree!!! May 15th 2023

Deleted
    Ok lets all agree with Forsedar, the games in a fine state and it hasn't lost any subscribers since release, we all know its true.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    What is there to admit when they are in fact not losing subs?

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 07:37 PM ----------

What is wrong with free game time? GW2 doesn't have a subscription yet people are talking about how great its going to be. Its the same concept, except Bioware gave a month out for free. That doesn't indicate subscription issues at all.
    O really? I'm guessing those blinders feels nice and fuzzy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    O really? I'm guessing those blinders feels nice and fuzzy.
    Thank you for this informative and constructive post.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this informative and constructive post.
    Likewise

10+ Year Old Account
    Not seeing any real constructive conversations going on in this thread. Best just to close it now.