Deleted

Good at drawing? tattoo

Hey guys, Im looking for someone who can put some into a drawing, I wan't a tattoo of Lady justice (statue of justice). I Just wan't the head and it should fit on my shoulder. Its the exact same look as tier 6 priest shoulders Absolution set, I wan't it to look somewhat like that with chains and the block behind her, I hope anyone will take this on, I haven't found any good pictures of it, some pictures is to small and you can't see all the details. I would apreciate at drawing or if someone can find a upskaled picture (you need to see the details) I would be so happy.

If you can do this drawing and contact me here for more info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krut View Post
    Hey guys, Im looking for someone who can put some into a drawing, I wan't a tattoo of Lady justice (statue of justice). I Just wan't the head and it should fit on my shoulder. Its the exact same look as tier 6 priest shoulders Absolution set, I wan't it to look somewhat like that with chains and the block behind her, I hope anyone will take this on, I haven't found any good pictures of it, some pictures is to small and you can't see all the details. I would apreciate at drawing or if someone can find a upskaled picture (you need to see the details) I would be so happy.

If you can do this drawing and contact me here for more info.

And you come to a MMo forum to post this?

Deleted
    This is absolutely the best forum to post this on.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually think that this forum is a very good place to ask for stuff like this. Some people here are very good with art, as seen in the signature thread, and if it's something like this (he says it looks like priest t6 shoulders) then i think that people who read and write on this forum know best how to draw stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your talking about Justica? Wow sweet, getting a tattoo of her soon aswell )
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

If you have a good artist doing the tattoo for you you might want to just bring him/her some examples of what you are looking for, then your artist will create the tattoo for you. For something specific like this the artist will probably create a stencil or temporary tattoo that you will apply to the correct position and then will go over it/fill it in with the real thing.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn