Poll: IF YOU'VE PLAYED IN THE BWE, what is your favourite race so far?

Your Favourite Race So Far [BWE]

For those that have played in the BWE.

Mines Charr, I love how fierce they look and how they drop on all fours.

Discuss below after voting in the poll.

Deleted
    mbrlmbrl

i want asura

Charr are definitely the most interesting.

Was looking forward to the Norn, but they just don't suit me. Far too Beowulf corny. "I must pursue my legend so that I become legendary and have the most legendiest legend this side of legends!"

I have really loved the Norn area so far, and the personal story has been most fun for me.
    I like them all though! I can't wait for Asura and Sylvari to be playable.

After playing all 3 I can say charr are the coolest, how can make them look like several different types of animals, like more cat like, or more dog like, and when they talk in the dialogue scenes idk why but they look freaking awesome. Also Rytlock is a machine
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

Human right now but my favorite at launch will likely be the sylvari.

Charr look the coolest, but humans has the coolest city, and might also have the best starting zone.

I didn't like the Charr area. The human area I really liked, would like to see the Sylvari zone though, since that's what my main's race will be

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlgorithm View Post
    Charr are definitely the most interesting.

Was looking forward to the Norn, but they just don't suit me. Far too Beowulf corny. "I must pursue my legend so that I become legendary and have the most legendiest legend this side of legends!"
    Thanks for the new sig material. Saving this for later.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Sylvari! And I've only seen their NPC's

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand humans... their questing and all that is meh, it's just more centaurs and bandits and more and more and more CENTAURS AND BANDITS!! It's like jesus!! You want me to just go on a mass genocide or something of these guys?

Norn i only leveled to lv 5 but enjoyed their content more, gonna keep playing my human though since he's higher lv AND a ranger with Sir Oinks A Lot, so i'm going to play him until next beta weekend and then will probably roll a norn...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

My Charr is level 14 and I have to say I like the Human areas a lot more than the Charr areas. Even though the Charr are my favourite race, I think I'm going to make a Human at launch just for their area, however I do also like how they look (played a Guardian to level 3).

I brought my Charr to the Human area now but it would be a lot better if I made a Human so the personal story would go with my dynamic eventing.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Can't stand humans... their questing and all that is meh, it's just more centaurs and bandits and more and more and more CENTAURS AND BANDITS!! It's like jesus!! You want me to just go on a mass genocide or something of these guys?
    And the "he's a traitor! No, wait, THIS GUY OVER HERE IS THE TRAITOR!" is very much Scooby Doo. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    And the "he's a traitor! No, wait, THIS GUY OVER HERE IS THE TRAITOR!" is very much Scooby Doo. >.>
    I have NOT had that yet... we must've taken different routes, there was only one traitor so far and she was slaughtered with lightning and birds =D.

But ya, 5 levels into the norn area and i already enjoy it more, i don't like the scenery as much since i'm not a huge fan of the whole snow and ice thing, but i LOVE the content
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I have NOT had that yet... we must've taken different routes, there was only one traitor so far and she was slaughtered with lightning and birds =D.

But ya, 5 levels into the norn area and i already enjoy it more, i don't like the scenery as much since i'm not a huge fan of the whole snow and ice thing, but i LOVE the content
    I went the Noble upbringing/Rescued Sister plotline this time around.