Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What Level are you

So I recently just reached level 24 highest on the server I think been playing for about 20 hours now and I am loving the necromancer class!

6, I don't really want to play my personal story. As I'll just end up having to do it again.

I've spent most of my time (10+ hours) in WvW and 5v5.

Let me say, it has been great. Everything I expected, no complaints.

I love my thief.
    Main: Vargox (Charr Engineer)
    Guild: Asinium - ASN is always recruiting! Launch day guild will be made and invites will be sent out and recruiting will commence on release.
    We are primarily an Aussie guild but are always recruiting anyone! Send me a message in game for an invite.
    Server: Sea of Sorrows (US)

Yea personal story ends after your level 19 quest a bit of a bummer since its easy xp. Might get to 25 than start a new character no point going to the cap really.

8 Warrior, 9 Ranger, 12 Ele (and I had an 9 Ele as well, but remade in a different area). Going to do either Engi or Thief next.

Level 2. Tried PvP and got stuck in Structured PVP. Will try some PvE tomorrow.

I had an 11 ranger than switched to an elementalist because I kept getting disconnected on a class quest and having to start over.. then got that elementalist to 18 and LOVED it.. and now I think I'm going to try out something new. Mesmer or Necro perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    18 as an elementalist, and loved every minute of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highest so far is 13. Hehe... just started doing my story quests too. Nice to play something that "feels" like an MMO again.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    13, aw the story quest ends at 19? Will they add more is that it?

10+ Year Old Account
    13, I've been playing wvw nearly the whole time.

20 Mesmer. Got super stuck on lvl 24 events.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    23 as a Norn Thief, pondering whether I should try another class today, but first some sleep :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    13, aw the story quest ends at 19? Will they add more is that it?
    Seeing as dungeon's "Story Mode" is directly linked to your personal story, then I guess "yes".

But, the level cap is 30 right now, correct? I would assume there was some parts in the 20's.

My ranger just hit level 10. I played an engineer to level 5 in WvWvW, and did PvE with an elementalist and warrior, who I got to level 4 and 5.

I'm not sure why I like the ranger, but I just do. Warrior was also fun.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2012-04-29 at 04:34 AM.

19 Mesmer.

Like I said in other posts:

1-5 Hated the experience, too much people, not enough information to how things work, no weapon switch.
    5-10 Meh experience, too much unknown things still, dying a lot on some quests, getting used to the class, still too many people on some quests.
    11-20 LOVE IT, everything starts to click, rolling as become better, playing with illusion and the 2 weapons has become a lot more fluid, still some pretty brutal deaths here and there

I still don't like the crafting system though, it looks like it requires too much materials. And the blue craft materials, I dont drop enough of those... Maybe I'm missing something.
    Last edited by rezoacken; 2012-04-29 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played 13 Hours straight yesterday and reached lvl 15 on my norn female elementalist, and yes the first 5 lvls was hard but good and i loved lvling it so far!
    tryed getting map completion on wayfarers foothills but i am missin 1 point of interest and i cannot find it, any advice?
    Shall go for round 2 now!

/Cheers^^
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Level 12 Warrior and a level 8 Ranger

30 Mesmer, I have no life yes

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 22 Thief 17 Guardian 12 Elementalist.

Level 4 bchz
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.