Poll: Favorite GW2 personal storyline:

Your favorite personal storyline so far.

If you're like me, many of you have probably tried out different bits and pieces of various personal storylines. So far, I'm really enjoying them! I'm curious as to what you guys find to be the best storylines so far. I won't get into specifics since that would make for a huge poll, so I just left it at the three races we had to choose from. Feel free to get into specifics though and tell me what you specifically liked (Ash Legion Charr for me <3).

Can't wait to get into some Sylvari and Asura stories!

I did Charr one up to the level 11 one.

I did like two steps of the human one, and only the tutorial on the norn.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Loved the political intrigue of playing a noble-born human. I didn't play the other races, but from my own personal preference, I still think I would have liked this one best.

Deleted
    i only played the human one and tha one i played till the end, that was great. i think arenanet has found a good balance between the more strict quest line that the personal stories and between that dynamic feel that the hearts and events give.

Deleted
    Unfortunately only played the Human storyline beyond lvl 2 or so. It was ok, didn't love it though. Like most things about the humans, it's just too "normal", traitorous politicians, bandits etc. Not that exciting. Also, I played a Noble this time around and *boy* will I never do that again. Your best friend is just such a douche.
    While I like how my human character looked (spiritual successor to my GW1 character) e.g. the way he talked, acted, moved in the dialogue scenes just made me wince. He's such ponce. I don't think I want my main character to be like that. I wish the different background options influence how your character talked etc. but I don't think they do. I'd be sorta fine with playing a male human, even though kinda boring, if he wasn't such a tool.

Wanted to play Charr as a main anyway but didn't this event because a Charr in cloth just looks weird but ... might still go Charr Elementalist for main when GW2 goes live. Didn't wanna play Human anyway because Logan "The Lovestruck Douche" Thackeray (read the novels) plays such an important role in your storyline there. Thanks for making the choice easier ArenaNet. ^^

I really hope the Sylvari males can look less Anime or that the Asura males are fine, might go one of those races for my main then.

Tried Norn but unfortunately the storyline starts of as generic as the human one, also kinda boring, and I didn't like my female Norn's voice.

Deleted
    I played the human commoner and human noble. The noble, even though I only got to level 4, was hilarious. For anyone who did it, you'll know what I mean.