I would like to run old Raids & Dungeons and 20 str.

My main character is ret paladin.
    I would like to run old Raids & Dungeons and do low level quest.
    It worth to level enchanting for disenchant items from old contents?

and

20 str is too much for ret paladin? because if I level enchant I will lose 20str.

20 STR isn't a lot, not by any stretch of the imagination, unless you're like level 1, in which case it is.

That would depend upon the market on your server. The only Pre-BC mats that were worth more than the item being DE'd on my server were those yellow crystals for the crusader enchant and those orange/red crystals for that run speed enchant. I dropped enchanting a little while ago and forget the exact names.

However, when I played on Elune I would buy the mats for that 100hp chest enchant for 1g and sell the scroll for 250g. It was about 2k a week for 2 minutes of work. So check out what is what on your server and experiment a little. If you find a niche then milk it for all it's worth.
    Last edited by Gulvar; 2012-04-23 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    Enchanting will get u a lot of gold when MoP goes live, and u could get some gold before the launch as people begin to lvl profs on their alts.
    As to 20str i figure ull be changing bs to ench. It is a primary stat decrease but u probably won't notice the difference.

I say go for it. But try to get to 85 first with a class that's good at farming. Power through the dungeons in 10 mins, DE the greens, AH any trade goods, and vendor the rest. Running dungeons is still a surprisingly fun way to make gold. I just made the mistake of choosing to level up enchanting on my mage. Good for soloing very low levels, but eventually it will cap out unless I'm in some very high end gear. I'm thinking of leveling it up again on my DK.

The only things that are worth leveling enchanting for is old green items.
    IF you decide to go this way you have to make sure that you check AH a couple times per day to buy gear to disenchant.
    If you don't do this you will barely make profit.

Shortly said, if you are only going to farm old content raids, don't do it. You would probbably have BS and that will be more proffitable in the long run unless you are really going to put time and effort in Enchanting

Thats what i did back in wrath since my main was horde when i made a human dk as soon as i left the starting area i went back through all the low level dungeons farmed for greens and got all the acheivements and had my enchanting ready for outland in a few days. Ive also always found enchanting a great way to make good saving up mats for each content patch and make a killing everytime n ew tier of gear becomes available and used to make a killing on crusader and some various old enchants when heriloom gear first hit.