Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Kripparian seems like a great guy. Athene always pissed me off, and he always seemed super arrogant. Kripp > ALL

Too long didn't listen. But hilarious didn't really think that people would care with the ladder gone. That said - good luck to both. I root for my favorite troll Athene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiatu View Post
    hes known to cheat to get that world first so I don't put it past him.
    I don't know if I'd really call it cheating - he always had a good amount of people helping and the rest to me falls more under clever use of game mechanics category than anything else but well I guess opinions can be different on this one.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-05-01 at 01:23 AM.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Athene will never beat Inferno and have no chance at all in Hardcore to even enter Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Haiatu View Post
    hes known to cheat to get that world first so I don't put it past him.
    LOL 0-light Yogg. Both are use game mechanics cleverly, however, my money is on Kripp because he's just more clever.

-=TeAm KrIpPaRiAn=-

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    People who are nothing wanting to be something, using "internet celebrity" as their drug of choice to get them through the day.
    That's a pretty good definition. Tyvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Actually who wants to follow them will do that on their own. We don't need ass kissers to spam us with garbage.
    Does it really bother you, if so don't click on the damn thread of the thread title has "wannabes" ...

Loving the immaturity.

Anyway, nice video only watched 15mins of it since I don't have time and on top of that not that interested in the discussion, thought its going to be bit more interesting.

Anyway...

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk View Post
    Athene will never beat Inferno and have no chance at all in Hardcore to even enter Inferno.
    ''Never'' is an over-exaggeration. Athene is a better gamer then me yet im comfortable id beat inferno within the year :3 It depends on your team as well, on your own of course it will be really hard but with a equally balanced group it shouldn't be problem to over-come the challenge within few months.

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Floppi14 View Post
    Athene just raised 20.000+ dollars for a Help Children benefit with WoW events.

What have you done recently?

Its easy being a computer chair hero.

Maybe you should consider not talking down to people that try to do something good while you sit on your ass?
    This also goes for quite few people on these forums (me including).

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    People who shit-talk about Athene have all the right to do so, but in order for them to have any kind of credibility they must first understand his act, as many people have pointed out here, Athene is a troll, an entertainer, he eats your jelly and your anger for breakfast, whilst at the same time backing up and executing what he claims, however he also backs off when he knows he's wrong.

Nobody really cares what we think of him, however Athene is a guy who gets things done and that's what I like about him, people who fail to see past his troll act just make themselves seem stupid to those who know better.

That being said, I am skeptical as to whether Athene can get world first 60 on inferno, let alone hardcore, this Kripparian guy seems to have his shit straight at first sight, but that remains to be seen. I am rooting for Athene as I've been watching his videos for quite a while now but in no way am I gonna kiss his ass, I just wanna make sure he gets the respect he deserves.

I can honestly say that nobody here is really concerned with what you like/dislike, the only reason people are rebutting is because calling him a 'tool' implies disrespect for what he's done, now you have all the right to dislike and even disagree with it, but you have to show a certain degree of respect, if you yourself do not want to look like a 'tool' that finds the audacity and boldness to criticize the achievement of a reputable person, behind a mask of internet anonymity.
    Hit the nail on the head right there.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-05-02 at 11:06 PM.
    -K

Deleted
    Going to close this one since we have another discussion on the topic, with a poll.