Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hinterlands

must say I've not really experienced every zone post cataclysm but I did do all of them before atleast.
    And I must say I never remember Desolace to be that bad :/ atleast not as Alliance.

Most hated: Pre and post Azshara.
    Most loved: Zangarmarsh

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Barrens, I'm probably one of the only horde to never have leveld there.
    I started in TBC as an undead and always opted for tranquillen on my alts.

There was smoother questing and better rewards such as the low level rings and blue weapons which were good for early pvp
    I played as only Alliance for my first three years of WoW just so I could avoid the Barrens. I totally feel your pain.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    deepholme followed by all the cata zones...

*shudder*
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Any WOTLK zone, except Borean Tundra. Yurgh. Followed by Deepholm, which is awful. Zone looks awesome, quests are TERRIBLE. Especially cause you have to do them for Therazane *every* *single* *time*.

I never really minded any Azeroth-zone, except Aszhara pre-Cataclysm. The new Aszhara is awesome by the way, I really liked it.

Outlands and Vashj'ir, they are just awful.

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Any WOTLK zone, except Borean Tundra. Yurgh. Followed by Deepholm, which is awful. Zone looks awesome, quests are TERRIBLE. Especially cause you have to do them for Therazane *every* *single* *time*.

I never really minded any Azeroth-zone, except Aszhara pre-Cataclysm. The new Aszhara is awesome by the way, I really liked it.
    Ik everyone got their opinions but "Boring tundra" over Dragonblight!?!?
    Last edited by Caliverne; 2012-05-04 at 01:07 AM.

"It's not as simple as you think it is, it's also not as complicated."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved desolace and silithus pre-cata, I guess I'm in a pretty exclusive minority. They never seemed to be good questing areas, but they were both really cool in their own way. Silithus was the first total ghost zone, it felt awesome riding around with nobody around for miles. Desolace was one of the cooler zones to explore, the demonic area was pretty interesting, and Shadowprey Village is my favorite small town in the game. I also found centaur rep farming to be very addictive.

That being said, I'd have to say Hilsbrad Foothills. I actually liked the questing there (battle for Hilsbrad was a pretty epic chain), but the zone made me feel ridiculously depressed for some reason. The bone wastes of Terokkar Forest had same problem, except amplified x10. It was probably the only area in Outland that I didn't like.

Hands down hellfire.
    The quests are ok and everything, just this orange makes my eyes bleed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara. I hated it 1000 times more before Cataclysm, but I still hate it today.

Deleted
    Eastern Plaguelands, western plaguelands

10+ Year Old Account
    Silithus, god i hate that place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohleemar View Post
    I played as only Alliance for my first three years of WoW just so I could avoid the Barrens. I totally feel your pain.
    This. I depise The Barrens, and it puts me off levelling Horde chars. I also hate Vashj'ir, can't be bothered with the constant swimming.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    If you ever did Desolace before Cata you hate it.

And Silithus before they made it worth a damn
    They made it worth a damn? I'm leveling my WArlock there right now, and there is pretty much nothing to do still.

Westfall... I just find it so.... depressing....

I've always hated Ashenvale ever since I started playing mid 2005.

Vanilla: Desolace and Sithilus, even post AQ patch
    TBC: None, I loved every zone in Outland
    Wrath: None, I loved every zone in Northrend
    Cata: Uldum and Twilight Highlands. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum, it's a piece of gimmicky shit. Shit zone. All bad, it stinks.

Old Desolace, Blade Edge, Hellfire Peninsula, Vashjir, Deepholm and Uldum. Cata has most of bad looking zones imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Has to be Silithus, almost nothing to do there.
    Nowdays true, back at Vanilla = paperfarming like crazy!

Deleted
    i just find it very sad.
    Zones like Outland and Northrend have so much lore around it, but sadly those are the two worst questing continents i've ever seen.

Example: Let's try Terokkar Forest, have done Nagrand 2x allready, hope this zone is good aswell

Result: oh look, the forests are all gray and only inhabitans are moths, wolfs and spiders, oh look there's some Bird ppl, what a draenei graveyard. well, maybe the quests aren't so bad

Result: first quest: go get 4 of stuff that moth drops, have to kill 20 of em to get all

Result: bitch please