Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin noticed the abomination moving towards her, and summoned a guardian of the ancients to distract that from distracting her, summoning the light to protect the warrior who she saw the scourge lord was aiming for.

((you wont get me distracted with a simple abomination, but just to make it somewhat more challenging: ))

the guardian was quickly send back to the afterlife by the abomination, it continued towards the paladin, who quickly dodged away from it's might blows

10+ Year Old Account
    ((There's more than one. Prepare yourself.))

Lethean felt the gargoyles before he saw them; hideous, stone-skinned winged creatures with glowing green eyes and razor claws. The death knight raised his sword, which was now glowing with dark energy, and roared with fury, meeting them head on and shearing one in half, sending ichor every where.
    "You want me?!" he cried at the Scourgelord. "You want me?! Then come for me yourself, coward!" He ducked underneath one of the gargoyle's blows, and swung upwards, severing the undead creature's wing from its torso.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

((I love combat RPs.))

Salarissian roared in rage at the Scourgelord's continued assault. He swings harder and faster, chipping away at the night elf death lord's ever-icing armor. He barely notices the death knight hacking away at the gargoyles, though he realizes the paladin might be in a bit of a tight spot with the abominations.

Sal parries the Scourglord's blow to his side, just barely, and swings his other sword harshly towards the dead night elf. The force of the blow shatters the entire ice armor on his right arm, and drives the Scourgelord back into the press of ghouls.*

Hearing a terrifying cry from an abomination, Sal swung one of his swords in a wide arc, tearing 3 ghouls in half, then impaled a skeletal Mage on the ground with his other weapon. He turned around, unsheathing a dagger from his boot as he did, and throws the knife. The weapon is driven straight through an abomination's head and into the skeleton behind it, knocking the behemoth of its feet and buying the paladin more time.

With a primal roar of fury, Salarissian picked up his swords and brandished them at the Scourgelord once before charging back into the fray after him.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((yay, more combat!))

the paladin noticed one abomination falling over, but didn't stop to rest for that reason. she summoned her powers in the light trying to stun the undeads, but to no avail, she continued dodging their attacks. "i wish it hadn't come to this" she whispered and drew out a great sword underneath her cloak ((dodging mobs gets boring in the long run, just getting rid of them)). using the powers of the light she impaled one of the abominations and when she pulled the sword out to chop away at another, ichor sprayed all over her and some of the surrounding skeletons, who she managed to stun. she cut an abomination halfway through, from it's left side and in. she pulled her sword out again and starting cutting down skeletons while running away from the other abominations

10+ Year Old Account
    Sevenvoids watched as the Forsaken and their allies were gaining the upper hand. As more Scourge began to pour from the halls, he had an idea. His arm's wound slowly began to heal as he stood behind a wall of charging ghouls. He looked up and watched the snow fall over his forces, he smiled, "Perhaps it is time." His eyes glowed brighter, "My soldiers! Make way for our champions!" The Scourge masses began to move toward the sides of the terrace as they continued their assault. Like a swarm of bees the abominations, ghouls and skeletons charged at the terrace's edge toward the now fully prepared Forsaken forces. From the entrance of the Forge, six black figures approach the battle. Each figure opens their eyes which glow a deep blue, these creatures are death knights. They charge forward, intent on destroying the Forsaken and their allies. "Warriors of the Scourge! Destroy their leaders, show the world this day we are it's true masters!" screams Sevenvoids. As the masses are about to clash, a squadron of skeleton gryphons bearing Forsaken insignias swoops in from the skies. Plague drops over the Scourge forces melting the first wave. Two of the beasts land while the remaining eight continue the assault. "I hope we aren't late to the party!" screams Causis as he adjusts his chain mail hood. He charges forward with his hammer "Liberty" and bestows himself with an aura of Righteous Fury, attracting the Scourge to him. "I'll direct their attacks, I'll need your help my lady Velexis!" Behind the lines the Voice of Sylvannas begins to cast a violet spell. "Hold them off while I prepare a time bubble!" he screams. The Forsaken and Scourge clash with plague raining from the skies. Sevenvoids observes the developments and smiles wickedly, "Our destinies will be determined today."

((Careful guys, the death knights have their sights on you. The Seven voids of the Scourge are not to be taken lightly. Assume they're already upon you!))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-05-23 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin heard Causis yelling for her, finished an abomination and then made her way over there as fast as she could. she noticed that one of the Death knights ran after her. she thought about the best plan of action, then she stopped dead in her run, thrusting her sword back towards the death knight who barely had time to react, and broke off some of his armor with the hit, aswell as her intent with the hit: stopping the death knight, however temporarily it would be. she then run faster than before to gain some distance, jumping over ghouls standing in her way, hoping they'd slow the death knight further.

Lethean dropped the last gargoyle with a vicious two-handed swing just as the death knights descended upon them.
    Immediately he counted them out and selected one, bringing to bear all of his unholy might upon the death knight, swinging with fury and ferocity. "You won't take me!" he snapped, ducking underneath one of the death knight's attacks. Just as he was about to strike, though, the enemy death knight charged a blast of shadow energy and struck the blood elf with it, knocking onto his back and sending his sword flying from his grip. Lethean grunted as he hit the ground, but quickly rolled to the side to avoid the death knight's incoming attack.

((Uh oh))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Ranger saw the struggling death knights and dashed towards them. She shot arrows toward the oncoming onslaught of ghouls and gargoyles. Running across the terrace's edge she makes it to the melee, "Lethean Darkfury!" She shoots at the Scourge death knight, "Get up! You didn't tread the realm of undeath for this!!" The Scourge death knight then grasps the Dark Ranger with dark magics. She's thrust towards him and stabbed in the stomach. The blade breaks through her back and another death knight comes from behind, an orc with a large axe. "Da--rkkfury." the Dark Ranger gasps, "Kill them all..." The orc raises his axe and cops off the Ranger's head, "For the Scourge!" screams the orc. The Ranger's body is thrown off the sword by the man wielding it, his eyes glow from underneath his hood, "Kill the Traitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    ((i suppose i'm not allowed to ress the dark ranger after the fight?))

the paladin noticed Lethean on the ground, send a bubble of holy light to protect Causis. i'm so gonna regret doing this she thought to herself, quickly running to Lethean and basicly throwing him up on his feet, taking a hit from one of the Death knights in the arm in the process. the hit was partially stopped by her heavy armor, but still hard enough to penetrate her skin, leaving an open wound, and rendering her left atm useless for a while untill she has time to heal it. she quickly jumped over a couple of forsaken soldiers, who stood in shock as their leader had been decapacitated, trying to get time to heal her wounds. she was wondering why the forsaken was just standing there, not doing anything, and assumed something big was coming. ((she hasn't noticed the dead Dark ranger yet, she will after the fight is over))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((If her head wasn't lopped off I'd say so :P))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((ok, no ressing her then))

The Dark Ranger's last words pierced Lethean to his cold soul.
    Your death shall not be in vain, sister, he thought, sudden fury giving un-imaginable power to his thoughts. The blood elf rolled from the incoming attack, hopped to his feet, and blasted the orc death knight with shadow magic. It stunned the death knight, giving Lethean enough time to recover his fallen runeblade. He infused it with unholy energies, and impaled the orc through his torso, sending ichor spattering across Lethean's helm, the front of his armour, and the ground. "For the Ebon Blade!" he snarled, feeling a burn of fury subside at the avenging of the Dark Ranger.
    "You will not stop me this time," Lethean snapped, ducking under the next death knight's swing. This time, he held nothing back, swinging with all his might, decapitating the enemy death knight with a vicious strike of his runeblade.
    And I will finally have my revenge, he thought with a last touch of hunger, eyes flaring underneath his helm.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Deleted
    (( I got a character that might make things a bit interesting. If you'd prefer not to have me, I'll remove myself. /wink. ))
    A so far unseen enemy of the group had been lurking in the shadows. The eyes of a killer were constantly watching them, judging their every move. The yellow reptile eyes were capable of seeing anything through the engineered goggles. With a low cracking sound, the bones in the hands of this monstrocity realigned, as the tiny being pulled out a bow made from Elekk bones. Without a sound the bowstring was pulled backwards. Placed upon the string was a hooked Saronite arrow dipped in a lethal poison. Being hit would almost guarantee death inside a few hours, and cause numbness for those who had already perished once.
    Kill the Traitor! Had been shouted from her scourge brother...

It echoed in her mind, as the construct slightly adjusted her aim to take wind into consideration. Thorn, as she had been named, had set her eyes upon Lethean. Thorn wasn't much larger than the size of a human child, but she had been created with the sole purpose of assassination and infiltration. Hiding where she was unlikely to be spotted, she'd take a the shot whenever she could be certain noone would find out where the arrow had been show from. Thorn noticed a chance as the Abominations took most of the attention from the group. Releasing the arrow with a low 'twoing' it soared towards Lethean at a deadly rate.
    Last edited by mmoc510818b846; 2012-05-25 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((a mod RP'ing!!))

the paladin heard the arrow being shot, and pulled Lethean to the ground with her good arm, the arrow barely missing him. she looked around in the shadows for whoever had shot the arrow, and could barely make out a shape from where she guessed the arrow had come from. Velexis took up her sword, that she had just dropped to pull Lethean down, up in her right arm and prepared for any eventual arrows to be shot again, but keeping an eye on the Death knights who she guessed posed a bigger threat at this moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sevenvoids looked up towards the arrows shots, "How interesting." he said amused. He then looked toward the melee and witnesses one of his death knights fall to the knight of Acherus. He lifts his blade and stares toward the paladin to the traitor's right that was attracting so many of his forces, "This is getting out of hand, the Forsaken have truly powerful allies." The night elf clenches his sword's handle and squints deeply, a voice fills his thoughts. "There is another danger. Gargoyles! Kill the cloaked figure behind them, he mustn't complete his spells!" Nearby gargoyles swoop towards the Forsaken lines that is now going head to head with the Scourge army. "Gargoyles!" screams a Forsaken trooper. Others prepare their guns and aim at the creatures, "Fire!" The Forsaken do so, hitting their marks. Five of the creatures fall from the sky and Sevenvoids grinds his teeth as he watches from afar. "We will require a more subtle approach." He looks back towards his mysterious ally that clings to the shadows behind him, "By the Lich King's will sister."
    Causis holds firm against the marauding abominations and ghouls. Using his holy powers, he becomes enshrouded in orange light that burns brightly through the dark terrace. "Lord Causis! Our lady ranger has been killed, what do we do?" asks a desperate Forsaken soldier. Causis slices a ghoul's arm off and casts a spell that stuns an approaching line of abominations. He begins to loosen himself up by hopping up and down slightly and turning his head left and right. "I'll take her place in command. Get those riflemen on the terrace's edge so they have clear shots. Shield men will move front and have spear men support them from behind. So long as the Scourge charge us and we keep a stable phalanx this battle will be over soon, with our victory." The paladin raises his hammer and faces the now freed Scourge units, "Go now! For Sylvannas!" He continues his diversion so that his soldiers can stab and slash at the Scourge with ease.
    The death knights look up towards the sky and listen to an invisible voice. They turn from their current opponents towards the paladin and the robed figure behind him. "Warriors of the Scourge! Hear me! Kill the wizard, it'll ruin everything! By the Lich King's Will my brothers!" The knights charge towards Causis. Sevenvoids opens his eyes after giving the order, this will be their last chance to defeat the Forsaken.
    ((Causis will need your guys help, Sevenvoids is joining the fight again. The Scourge's defeat may be close at hand, unless of course Saerwen's Scourge character has anything to say about it. Good luck all.))

((The more the merrier. Glad to have you. ))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-05-25 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velexis quickly healed her arm enough for it to be of use again, then quickly jumped in front of the scourge running towards Causis, still keeping an eye on the shadows for an arrow to be shot again. she sliced her way through multitudes of skeletons and ghouls, while keeping a few abominations at bay as well as she could. relying on Causis to keep an eye on her back, she quickly made a move against one of the Death knights, slicing his right arm open, rendering it useless for the moment. her sword swings were fast, precise, strong and never ending, every strike hitting where she wanted it, shattering skulls of the undead with the power of the light imbued into her sword. also noticing Sevenvoids going for Causis, or more correctly the target behind him, she quickly summoned the lights to bring forth another Guardian of Ancients to slow him enough for her to finish with the ghouls she was currently facing, and buying the others time enough to join the fight aswell

Deleted
    Both when the paladin Velexis and Sevenvoids looked towards the shadows, nothing appeared to be there. The being had already repositioned herself, ready to launch another attack. Thorn was watching the battle, as a vision of a man entered her mind. Kill him.. Kill him sister of the scourge! Turning away from the battle, Thorn was moving quickly through the flanking positions of the Forsaken. It didn't take her long to find a lone posted forsaken soldier and take him down, as silent as a leaf touching the forest floor. Taking the Forsaken insignia, Thorn placed this upon her shoulder. Now looking entirely like any of the Forsaken soldiers, she moved towards the front, seemingly as if she would take part alongside the Forsaken in battle.
    Blending in alongside the Forsaken that had knelt down besides their fallen commander, the lady ranger, Thorn had almost reached the target that would taste her blades. Looking at the commander, Thorn seemed sad. Lowering her head as if in grief of her fallen commander, she clapped her own chest, as if implying that the loss was painful. Then she reached out, gently, towards Causis chest while nodding lowly, as if indicating that they both shared the same loss. If allowed to let her hand get even remotely close, the Katar's hidden in her skin would pierce his armor like a hot knife pierces butter...
    In Thorn's other sleeve a massive smokebomb was prepared to go off. Not only would this assist her escaping, but it would also make it quite difficult for the ranged units stationed near it to aim at the gargoyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Causis stared forward, ever vigilant and eyes aglow with holy energy. The oncoming Scourge were shielding their eyes as they approached, "Light protect us! We have not been Forsaken my brothers! The Light will always prevail in the end, do not lose faith!" he screams as pride swells inside his rotten chest. Fonts of healing forces surround Causis and begins to infect Forsaken troopers with the rejuvenating energies. They watch as strains of orange and white colors surround their wounds and as a result, their confidence boosts. The Forsaken lines begin to move forward, certain that the Scourge couldn't stand against such power. A lone Forsaken approaches Causis through the melee, a woman seemingly overwhelmed by some great loss. "What are you doing?!" asks a nearby trooper. He grasps her arm in an attempt to turn her around towards the battle, "There's no time for this crap! Let's move soldier, move it! Move it!" He charges forward along with his brothers and sisters in arms. Causis still unaware of the threat looming ever so close.

10+ Year Old Account
    the paladin looked into the shadows, unaware she had moved, but found it wierd that no other arrows had been fired, thats one quite assasin she thought to herself, and shot a glimmer of light into the shadows, then realising it was empty. where the hell is he was her first thought, quickly disturbed by 2 death knights now willing to give her a break. she dodged one of their attacks and kicked the other death knight in the stomach after parrying his blow. still on the lookout for the assasin, who she assumed was short, agile, and fast. she noticed the person walking towards Causis, but didn't take further not of her, seeing as she wrongly assumed it was a male who had launched the first arrow.