Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I always hoped they would bring the Scarlet Crusade into the alliance.
    Don't get why they haven't tbh, they brought the dragonmaw into the horde recently, and given all the crap that clan has caused to the red dragonflight it does put a stain on the hordes rep with the dragons.

I always hoped they would bring the Scarlet Crusade into the alliance.
    The scarlet crusade is finished everybody in the know must surely now know it was run by renegade demons and the supreme leader was mal ganis

That organization has no credibility left anyone who is remotely connected with it surely must be apart of the argent crusade now anyone left its just a resurrected zombie apart of the risen or a complete nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The scarlet crusade is finished everybody in the know must surely now know it was run by renegade demons and the supreme leader was mal ganis

That organization has no credibility left anyone who is remotely connected with it surely must be apart of the argent crusade now anyone left its just a resurrected zombie apart of the risen or a complete nutcase
    Garithos was a nutjob as well and he was still part of the Alliance, there should be more like him on the Alliance side. It would spice up the lore, internal and external conflict, evolving characters changing their view etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    I could very well be mistaken about the correct meaning of the allignments, I have never actually played D&D.

My info came from reading on the net, and i was pointed that lawful characters needed either a legislation or a code of some kind, even if it is just an internalized code. While Garrosh, from that point of view would be lawful (as he follows his honor morality), because he doesn't make that code publicly known, the Horde as a whole could be seen as behaving chaotically: Kor'kron is completely surprised to learn that he was not following the wishes of the warchief. What do you think?

Oh yes, the Sith do assassinate and execute on the spot... but they are following the sith philosophy to the letter, so it's perfectly lawful. So you are right about the paperwork thing.
    Following any sort of honor code or philosophy is more indicative of being lawful than not, even if it's not a public decree. Lawful is simply about enforcing a structure, which he does in the examples you mentioned. Also, "Hellscream's eyes are upon you". Public "remember the chain of command" slogan.

But yeah, I'm not arguing that Garrosh's horde as a whole is lawful or anything. It'd be silly to try and put a D&D label on any entire alliance of species. I just wanted to point out that the things you seem to associate with chaotic aren't all that chaotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post

It is still around in Cataclysm, even though the demons were outed and a lot of the leadership was killed. It would be cool if the alliance did bring in the remainder of the scarlet crusade to fight against the forsaken, a much greater evil. Then the alliance could have some kind of zealous part of them bent on eradicating the forsaken threat. It might just get a change of names, but made up of a lot of former scarlet crusade members. It could really add some depth to the alliance, aside from always being lawful good.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2012-05-01 at 02:10 PM.

It is still around in Cataclysm, even though the demons were outed and a lot of the leadership was killed. It would be cool if the alliance did bring in the remainder of the scarlet crusade to fight against the forsaken, a much greater evil. Then the alliance could have some kind of zealous part of them bent on eradicating the forsaken threat. It might just get a change of names, but made up of a lot of former scarlet crusade members. It could really add some depth to the alliance, aside from always being lawful good.
    I agree there is alot of members of the scarlet crusade left but i think they need to rebrand themselves to gain favourship with the alliance and maybe the argent crusade.

The zealots are still out there but they must now be leaderless prehaps a new zealot leader could reunite them under a new banner that would be palatable to the alliance but still contain there anti undead zeal

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Let's keep in mind the the leaders of the Scarlets have been Dreadlords, and this is official info, so I'm guessing the Alliance wouldn't really want them too close.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

people actually care about things like that?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentlezz13 View Post
    people actually care about things like that?
    Which rock have you been hiding under? The "Your faction is getting more attention than mine!!" threads have always been here, but ever since Blizzard thought showing George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher's silly joke-rant about getting ganked at the Elemental Plataue in Nagrand, at Blizzcon '11 - they have EXPLODED!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann