Deleted

Battlefeild 3 Close Quarters or World of Warcraft MOP

Close Quarters will appear on june, MOP probably around the same.
    Im adressing to people that played both style of game.
    Which one you will focus more to play on.
    I myself quited WoW 5 months ago when BF3 came up and i still play right in this day.
    I think im gona go for Close quarters sicne those new maps are the type i like (mano a mano). And also i dont like what i see in MoP with the exception of a few warlock changes. PvP my favorite side of the game will still probably feel the same. Always hated pvp in wow because you cant just go enrage and beat up a pile of dudes while in battlefield with some luck its possible.

Personally I dont play BF3 for close quarter combat. In my opinion that is the weakest aspect of BF3, I play MW3 for close quarter combat, and BF3 for large scale combat. My head will be in Diablo III until MOP comes out.

Deleted
    You can't really compare as they're two complete different games and genre.

But from what you write, I'd say stick to Battlefield as you seem to enjoy that a lot more. WoW MoP is mostly more of the same with a few adjustments (just like an expansion), so if you didn't like WoW before and quit, MoP probably isn't gonna change that.

Edit: As Amontoya86 says, I feel the same way about BF and MW. BF has the whole "big map, vehicles and strategy gameplay" almost perfect, where MW has it more with close combat. I don't know BF:CQ, but BF has to change quite a bit to make up for MW's head start.
    Last edited by mmoc01ff4e4b52; 2012-04-30 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    Close Quarters will appear on june, MOP probably around the same.
    Im adressing to people that played both style of game.
    Which one you will focus more to play on.
    I myself quited WoW 5 months ago when BF3 came up and i still play right in this day.
    I think im gona go for Close quarters sicne those new maps are the type i like (mano a mano). And also i dont like what i see in MoP with the exception of a few warlock changes. PvP my favorite side of the game will still probably feel the same. Always hated pvp in wow because you cant just go enrage and beat up a pile of dudes while in battlefield with some luck its possible.
    Both? 10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titansruler View Post
    You can't really compare as they're two complete different games and genre.

But from what you write, I'd say stick to Battlefield as you seem to enjoy that a lot more. WoW MoP is mostly more of the same with a few adjustments (just like an expansion), so if you didn't like WoW before and quit, MoP probably isn't gonna change that.
    Yea i just wish they would make pvp more ownage like based on skill and reflexes quick combat.
    I should have told you about one time i killed 4 dudes quickly from behind with a knife kill, a pistol kill (with silencer) and 2 shotgun kills. This is PVP
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-04-30 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play both, but I don't expect MoP in june ;P
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    I'll play both, but I don't expect MoP in june ;P
    Yeah, honestly I'll be shocked if it arrives earlier than September.

Deleted
    Moved to Video Games Discussion (General). When making a thread, please check for forums that feel suited to your topic before putting it in Get OT.