Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

So I took a few screenshots.

Not loads, just a couple. I was spending more time playing than taking screenshots really.

Here ya go.

http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/v...ld%20Wars%202/

Deleted
    I miss the beta already. I wish I took more screenshots than I did, but I was so busy playing...

Really liked the one when you were standing on the pipe watching Divinity's Reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very kind of you. These shots do showcase the graphics far better than any video I've seen.

My favourite shots are: you standing in front of the death star in the black citadel, and you at Divinity's Reach standing in front of the aquarium with a "who the hell are you?" pose.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Very kind of you. These shots do showcase the graphics far better than any video I've seen.

My favourite shots are: you standing in front of the death star in the black citadel, and you at Divinity's Reach standing in front of the aquarium with a "who the hell are you?" pose.
    Thank you, the graphics weren't even maxed out. Shadows and Reflections were off, and some screen effects got really messed up when taking High Res screenshots.
    There's a really cool one with my mesmer where I had the Chaos Field, bubble, clones, and an auto attack going. I really loved the mesmer, picking between mesmer and elementalist is going to be really rough for me.

Here we go. The skull in the picture is one of the random effects that your chaos field can cause, kinda like a corrosive effect I think: http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...%202/gw097.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    It is indeed pretty, even if the default spell effects are ridiculously outdone. Whilst it makes for lovely screenshots, as soon as I get this game I'll be turning the level of spell effects RIGHT down - provided Anet doesn't beat me to it.

If anyone else has any screenshots to share, please do so. Myself and myriad others won't be playing any of the testing phases and treat such screenshots as vital juice.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    It is indeed pretty, even if the default spell effects are ridiculously outdone. Whilst it makes for lovely screenshots, as soon as I get this game I'll be turning the level of spell effects RIGHT down - provided Anet doesn't beat me to it.

If anyone else has any screenshots to share, please do so. Myself and myriad others won't be playing any of the testing phases and treat such screenshots as vital juice.
    Believe it or not, there is no spell effects slider or option. Not that I found anyways.