Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Mogu'Shan Palance =o

Deleted
    Really like the plate set and now feel forced to level both my DK and Warrior in MoP!

Plate set will look cool with cloak and accessories maybe. Leather set is pretty mediocre. Cloth set is Blizzard trolling casters, no doubt about it.

I'm reading this, and I can still play Diablo 3 beta, sup with that?

The plate armor set looks a million times better that the warrior set shown earlier >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Plate set is awesome and shoulders have Chinese armor feel to them, win win win

Didn't like the leather and the cloth was Mummy style...which would have made more sense for Cataclysm..(Uldum)..
    And that's why I'm looking forward to the armor sets in this expansion, there's so many gorgeous/badass historical designs that Blizzard can draw reference from.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    And that's why I'm looking forward to the armor sets in this expansion, there's so many gorgeous/badass historical designs that Blizzard can draw reference from.
    I want monkey shoulders

"soon" means surely not this week right? :-(
    Last edited by Ehnoah; 2012-05-01 at 08:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh can you please make it so middle clicking opens up in a new tab like it used to? it loads much slower in this new gallery I prefer to load the image by itself

I know they're dungeon sets but they seem so bland.

It may sound idiotic but for whatever reason i'm glad to see they changed the format on that show. I don't even watch it but it looked way to grimdark before and the girl was standing in a really weird position also her entire body was in frame or something? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    ugh can you please make it so middle clicking opens up in a new tab like it used to? it loads much slower in this new gallery I prefer to load the image by itself
    This.

Please remove it or add the option to disable it!

10+ Year Old Account
    MMMMMM Pico looks "perky" this week yummm

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    wow those dungeon sets look better than the tier gear. AWESOME.

That plate armor looks sick!

Deleted
    it looks like all the armor sets are carved out of a rock or something.. thank god we have transmog because i didnt see any good looking armor set so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by d-Roy View Post
    it looks like all the armor sets are carved out of a rock or something.. thank god we have transmog because i didnt see any good looking armor set so far.
    If you're expecting shiny metal with reflections, you're out of luck. WoW has always had this style and always will. Also not sure how they look like rock, but i guess to each his own.

Anyone able to define "Soon" for me?

The lightboxed screenshots are every bit as annoying as they have been every time you've tried to introduce them in the past - it's just not a good idea. Give it up.

These ones are extra broken as well, on chrome clicking the "close" link scrolls you back up to the top of the page.

I hope patch comes today or tomorrow!