Poll: Which title is coolest / gives most prestige?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Death's Demise pre nerf, Light of Dawn no helper buff and with it being current tier, Scarab Lord, Celestial Defender, The Immortal when Naxx was current tier and Gladiator

I enjoy my Champion of Ulduar title, The Undying was to easy even with pugs i got mine with an off tank in blues...

Undying is definately the coolest imo, mostly because it associates with Naxxramas and the skill required for the whole raid. But I'm not a PvP person, so that may be why I liken it to Gladiator and Battlemaster.

Any rank one gladiator, some more than others.

Of the ones you listed, by all means Gladiator. Undying was a complete faceroll, even when it was current and battlemaster is just a grind.
    Last edited by Nigeldruid; 2012-05-01 at 04:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord is your answer.

Any rank 1 title, regardless of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord

Scarab Lord. It reminds me of that one time when WoW was hard and actually had prestige, as opposed to bending over backwards to appease the entitled-to-everything-for-my-subscription-fee crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Scarab Lord. It reminds me of that one time when WoW was hard and actually had prestige, as opposed to bending over backwards to appease the entitled-to-everything-for-my-subscription-fee crowd.
    Or that you transfered off to a new server with all your quests ready and did it in TBC or Wrath!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got Undying when it was actually a bit hard so im gonna have to go with Undying

Deleted
    Arena Master/Deaths Demise >>>> Battlemaster > gladiator >>>> Undrying

10+ Year Old Account
    Loremaster <3
    but the most epic thing i know.. is too any1 with a genuine highwarlord title (from vanilla) or a defilers tabard

Battle master > Gladiator

Gladiator is easy, while I had a hard time getting Battle master.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyowl View Post
    Jenkins? !
    This guy is right on. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Andahla View Post
    Battle master > Gladiator

Gladiator is easy, while I had a hard time getting Battle master.
    Keep thinking that buddy.

Death's Demise

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Hand of A'dal is the most prestigious title in the game in my opinion, because unless you accidentally held onto the Vials of Eternity quest ID for an inordinate amount of time, it means that you were in the small minority capable of legitimately doing T6 content before the Wrath mechanics patch hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kihaishii View Post
    Scarab Lord
    Doesn't mean you're a good player.

titles give prestige? damn i thought they were just fun little additions. i guess i've been playing wrong this whole time.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane. Because you should be worshiped if you have that kind of attention span.