Thread: Next BWE?

Deleted

Next BWE?

Any1 got any idea when next BWE will be?

Allready missing GW2

they've said somewhere they intended to have one BWE per month until release.
    guess we shouldn't expect the next one for the next few weeks. by that time, they will hopefully have fixed and tweaked quite a few things...

I hope it will be the 25th May. I'm on vacation until then, so it would be sad if I was going to miss one. But I doubt they will do it before, as the feedback has given them a few things to do for a few weeks at least.

Deleted
    I believe we already have a thread about this one...

Anyhow, we only know "one per month". So the best answer to your question is: may....

They said one a month not one every 4 weeks. So , the next one could be in 2 to 3 weeks.

I saw a screen cap of a dev in game saying they'd announce when the next BWE is going to happen "soon" but soon could mean anything. I'd imagine they're going to need 2-3 weeks to fix some things and get everything ready for the next event anyways

It won't be until the last weekend of this month. They have to read all the bug reports, reproduce them, and then find fixes for them. Might take awhile.

Let's be honest, there's really only 2 options again: the 19th or 26th. Question is, does Memorial Day (28th) have any effect on it? It's clearly not this coming weekend, and I don't see how they could possibly be ready as soon as the 12th.