Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Yeah but Devouring Plague now generates health.
    yeah i saw that, but it uses shadow orbs so it isn't as good as VP, but its somthing

30 seconds CD on Spell Reflection.

/laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell, Blizz. Another Spell Reflection nerf?

Polyformic Acid Trip New: Defeat bosses around Pandaria while under the effects of Polyformic Acid Potion on Heroic Difficulty.

Blizz now is encouraging Acid Trips LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    So mages no longer have to whine about runes huh.
    I've never had a issue with them

Also really SR nerf?

Cheap shot 9sec....lol stun lock go!
    Last edited by Zokten; 2012-05-01 at 04:51 PM.

Eh, Spell Reflect should be something you use with thought, not when ever it is up, it went from being border line OP to being a nice "Oh shit" CD, it is in line with Dark Simulacrum from Death Knights.

Deleted
    So, 16 bosses in 3 raids
    6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Raid
    6 in Heart of Fear and
    4 in Terrace of Endless Spring

That's more than what was said on the press tour. (They said 11(maybe) - 2 in endless spring(i'm sure in that), 4 or 5 in mogushan and 4 or 5 in heart of fear)

Even more Happy now!
    Last edited by mmoca506320b02; 2012-05-01 at 04:56 PM.

Yay for Mage changes!
    Also, how long is "shortly"? =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Well they had to do that due to LFR, queuing for 30 mins for 2 bosses only in LFR would have been bad.
    Or they could have done what they did with the first tier in Cata and release a tier with more than 7 and 8 bosses :P

10+ Year Old Account
    do we have an estimate on when this patch will be applied to beta servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Eh, Spell Reflect should be something you use with thought, not when ever it is up, it went from being border line OP to being a nice "Oh shit" CD, it is in line with Dark Simulacrum from Death Knights.
    No, it was not OP, and never has been since implemented into the game. It is the only defense against a caster, set aside Gag Order. Doesn't help that it still requires shields.

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    "Gnomish Army Knife now gives +10 Mining, +10 Herbalism, +10 Skinning. Now also is a Nose Picker, a Back Scratcher, and a Whirly Thing!"
    Should have been a NEW receipe for eng instead of a change to a two expansions old item!
    I think I know why this is happening. I had a lowbie I made a miner/herbalist and was out wandering around and started mining. I was able to do so, even though I forgot to buy a Mining Pick! I think an undocumented change is that picks, knives, etc are no longer needed, just the skill. So instead all such items give a bonus of some sort to the skill. Would explain why one of my toons had a +1 to a skill that I was wondering where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    "Gnomish Army Knife now gives +10 Mining, +10 Herbalism, +10 Skinning. Now also is a Nose Picker, a Back Scratcher, and a Whirly Thing!"
    Should have been a NEW receipe for eng instead of a change to a two expansions old item!
    That would have been an extremely boring "brand new" recipe. The change is fine.

most BS thing is anti magic shield

75% reduction to spells and essentially immune to anything that applies a debuff for the duration. its 1000% more effective than spell reflect, and spell reflect gets the nerf lol

Well, I guess Mages flooded the beta forums enough with there tears to get Spell Reflect nerfed.

"Spell Reflection now has a 30 sec cooldown, up from 15 sec. "
    LMFAO
    might as well remove this ghetto ability off my bar then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    do we have an estimate on when this patch will be applied to beta servers?
    it's usually the same day that it gets posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Charblaze View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOO why did they nerf spell reflect
    This is not surprising with the increase to all the interrupt CDs. Maybe if your lucky they will make it reflect all spells cast on you for 2 seconds (to make it more of a "I should think about when I use this").

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    it has been 10 secs the day it was released what are you talking about ?
    just now in cata this gimmick ability that puts me in a defensive state with my shield/1hd out.. triggers the gcd (weapon swap) and can easily be bypassed (use w/e spell when sr is up).

this is one of the worst defensive cds when compared to what other classes have. period

The patch seems live, Ksarang Wilds is open rather than getting the "No Man's Landing" debuff getting kicked in.