Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Least you get some fun & utility stuff which other professions don't get.

You're using that army knife for about 2 expansions now and its still useful, aside of some enchants for alts, no other prof has items that are valid for more then 15 days after they get introduced to the game, except as said, engineering.

"I'm a tailor, woohoo I can make this sweet epic bracers that gonna be useful for about a month at max and then the pattern will get lost among the other 500 patterns and never crafted again"
    Relying on things added to the game in previous expansions to make a profession viable sadly do not really help make the profession fun or interesting. Now, we could go into a whole "what is the spirit of the profession" debate, but I think I'll explore it from a slightly less subjective standpoint. With every new raiding patch, blacksmiths, tailors, and so on get multiple items to craft and sell. Engineers, at best, get new ranged weapons to make (which come MoP will only be usable by a single class, as you'll recall) and maybe a scope, both of which have material costs that usually exceed their AH price, as I stated. You may say "well, crafting and selling aren't really what engineering is for. It's supposed to be about fun items!" And yet I cannot help but notice that, with every new raid patch, Engineers don't usually get many "fun items" to add to their list. When they do, they're either severely limited by restrictions, have a more than negligible chance to leave you horribly maimed, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkiy View Post
    All of the JC mounts are now flyers? o.O
    I'm a JC and even I'm finding that a bit ridiculous to give us that much of a massive gold sink the form of FIVE different mounts.
    On the one hand I find it odd that they give these to JC since they are one of the few professions that has a viable market throughout and expansion. I think LW needs the most help in that regards.

On the other hand, I don´t think these things are going to be hugely profitable for JCs. You will probably have to buy some very expensive parts, build it, then hope it sells on the AH. You will have a big chunk of your gold tied up in an item sitting on the AH. Probably will not take very long at all until they are selling for only a little more than the cost of the expensive part. And wow, you want to be the one who builds the grand-daddy one? that is a huge chunk of your gold that will be sitting on the AH being undercut.

How do Panthers fly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    How do Panthers fly?
    The same way your mage can shoot purple-blue swirls of doom out of their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The same way your mage can shoot purple-blue swirls of doom out of their hands
    u sir win the internet this evening
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

15 Shadowy apparitions? They could as well say 100. It's not like you will ever have close to 15 anyway. I don't think I have seen 5 at a time with my shadow.

The shadow overhaul is making me sick. This is now the 4th or 5th reincarnation of the shadow...it always plays completely different and you never now what you will be next...pvp-god, running-mana-pool, 2nd-grade-healer, aoe-damage-dealer, single-target-damage-dealer, 1st-pvp-target...or whatever. If you like(or at least get used to) one reincarnation you can be sure it's gone with the next addon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomerror View Post
    Does this mean that the boring Shadowy Apparitions are back? I kind of liked it as a spell instead of a passive.
    I think you're alone on that opinion... Shadowy Apparitions doesn't work as a core orb dump spell because it was boring and slow moving.
    Shadowpriest & Warlock

Good... let the nerf to the warrior... BEGINS!