Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn
    I like the idea about getting an orb per Dot dispelled but I LOL'd so hard at pain getting dispelled grants you 3x its normal damage AND applying VT. Sounds a little OP no?
    Oh, maybe it wasn't clear that I only meant to increase the initial up-front direct damage of Shadow Word: Pain. Tripling that damage might very well still be too much - I don't know what the numbers are like really. The important part would be to have it reapply Vampiric Touch though so that a single button-press from a healer can't undo a lot of work on my part. When the dispeller can press that button again 8 seconds later it's critical that I don't spend most of that time reapplying dots that will only get wiped again.

You can have up to 15 Shadowy Apparitions active at a time. woop woop march of shadows There will be queuing to do damage
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy

10+ Year Old Account
    It was insane at the target dummies. Think I saw at least 9 Shadow Priests laying into the dummies. I may have to find a new city to practice. My FPS was dropping into single digits when it is normally 60+ in town. I know a lot was just the volume of people logged in but it reminded me of Old Dalaran lag.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 10:19 AM ----------

So the big question. Will waiting for 3 orbs prove to be a DPS gain or loss.

It looks like Blizzard is actually making me want to level a Priest. I never thought I'd see the day.

Aw yeah, appiriton mob is back!?

BE WARY FOR THE SHADOW MAN COMETH!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.