Using Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind in Arena?

Hello everyone,

I'm a Fire Mage and I'm around 1900 in Arena in 3s and 5s. I've been using the i397 PvP Weapon, but I did just win Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind in LFR earlier today.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=78484/ra...poisonous-mind

Is it worth it to use it in arena over the i397 one? Not sure how good it is in arena.

(I was going for Cunning, but it didn't drop. Again. x_x)

Deleted
    It's pretty neat.

I do 2s on my priest with my warlock partner and he used it (until he got cunning) and said it was cool since it procs alot.

LFR one's probably not worth it but normal/heroic definitely is
    this game sucks

The extra spellpower is nice enough to replace the 397. Do it.

Edittttttt: I just noticed the LFR, I thought it was normal deathwing.

Don't do it, not worth it at all. I personally wouldn't use any LFR piece of gear over a Cata piece (I'm a Mage too), but then again I'm spoiled since I killed Heroic DS and it takes a much higher ilevel for me to consider switching.

Definitely don't. If you get (LFR) Cunning, I would probably use it (for RBGs, maybe 5s. Prob not 3s tbh).
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2012-05-02 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Definitely don't. If you get (LFR) Cunning, I would probably use it (for RBGs, maybe 5s. Prob not 3s tbh).
    LFR cunning is worth it for 3s
    this game sucks

Deleted
    so neither of them breaks CC?

Quote Originally Posted by awnker View Post
    so neither of them breaks CC?
    they do but if you're fire you're probably playing some brain dead comp like spicy chicken cleave or MLS which you don't need CC as much as say, RMP
    this game sucks

Sitting around 3400 Resilience using Rathrak, is the resil from the 397 PvP Spellblade worth the loss in Spellpower and proc?

I'd lose 162 Spell Power but gain 139 Resil and 139 Crit, I'd also lose a bit of Int. I'm trying to weigh the benefits and it doesn't seem like a great trade.

Breaks sheep and novas

Damn I was ready to come in and yell at someone for necroing.

Your resil is low...I would use the PVP one. Rathrak is just especially good for RBGs.