Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Aaaand another 8/8H hunter vouching for the priests idiotism...

6/8 heroic raid leader vouching that the healer is an idiot. Just link him this thread.

8/8H Hunter here as well and yes your raid lead is a idiot.

Link him this thread and let him know how he's an idiot who should probably stick to his class. And going by his "information", I'd suggest he look up on his class's abilities too, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some weird ideas about his own class as well. He's just trying to be another one of those know-it-all types who actually doesn't know anything.

Deleted
    Another 8/8 HC hunter here face palming at the priest.

I remember when Wolves Furious Howl didnt stack with Warriors Battle Shout back when they were both AP buffs.

And from a quasi 8/8HC (I say quasi because of two weeks wiping on Spine & Madness only for the guild to get the kills on the nights that Ive been working) - that priest should learn to read tooltips and ask more than one person about playing a class - trade doesnt count though!
    Dafft - Scout - DAoC
    Dafft - Shadow Warrior - Warhammer
    Dafft - Hunter - WoW

8/8 5% buff 25HC hunter here and I'll also say your raid leader doesn't know what he's doing

I have a hunter too!
    But seriously, 8/8hc bear tank (who does 50k as well) and is responsible for sorting out buffs for both mains, alts and main-alt firelord sales understands that you should always have a wolf on you, since 5% crit is one of the better but easy to miss buffs! And you should change the name of your wolf to curseofelements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    I have a hunter too!
    But seriously, 8/8hc bear tank (who does 50k as well) and is responsible for sorting out buffs for both mains, alts and main-alt firelord sales understands that you should always have a wolf on you, since 5% crit is one of the better but easy to miss buffs! And you should change the name of your wolf to curseofelements.
    Hahaha. "See, I have curseofelements on the boss!" This would be golden.

Haven't raided seriously since FL, but another hunter chiming in on the difference between temporary and permanent/long term buffs. The healer is wrong, CotW stacks, and RoR is useless in comparison unless your team needs the debuff off a cunning pet. Tell the warlock to stop being lazy and use CoE when the tank is positioning the boss.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by moanori View Post
    healer is an idiot
    This and bumping because I'm always curious about the outcome when idiots get called out. I've seen my share of self-propagating "truth" in raids. Like your own fire in Ulduar doing friendly-fire damage to vehicles. Oh yeah. Or over-buffed Icy Touch in ICC being a Taunt. Oh and Melees being forced to stand in the green goo behind patchwerk taking the permanent primary attribute reduction there to keep them from taking Hatefuls.
    Last edited by Mekh; 2012-05-03 at 11:07 PM.

I have a hunter too!
    If you're a bear tank, you should know your hunter will never ever need a wolf pet.

Unless you're sitting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I don't even know what the hell he can be confusing it with? Tell him an 8/8H hunter thinks he's a moron, whether or not he raid leads 2 other raids.
    ^I couldn't agree to this more!

I have a hunter too!
    Did you really just write that? Please level 1 hunters should not post.

If only you could name and shame him. I would love to message the priest and let them know what a 'tard they are.

Is he confusing the ability's name for horn of winter version?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Is he confusing the ability's name for horn of winter version?
    I think he might just be...

Link him to the thread if he's being irritating. I'm sure the multitude of hunters posting here can get through to him that he's devoid of brain power.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvination View Post
    In our raid we are trying to progress on heroics and I get chewed out today because apparently according to a certain Healer in our raid that Call of the Wild does not stack with a buff already given by survival and Frost DK's. I was also told to be using a cunning pet for Roar of Recovery. Can somebody explain this to me?
    Ignoring the fact that he is completely misguided as many others have pointed out... Next time just say: "We aren't exactly 'pushing content' here". At this stage of the buff and this late in the patch min/maxing isn't something that wins fights. In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

i'd like to see that priest come up with the math that proves that 1 warlock global per 5 minutes and 30 extra focus every 3 minutes is more dps than 10% multiplicatively stacking attack power for 20 seconds which will be stacked with any number of the following buffs: polearm proc, 4 set bonus, any trinket procs, lust and rapid fire

did i mention that priest is an idiot?

To that healer:

……………………………………..________
    ………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~.,
    ………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,
    …………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
    …………………,?………………………………………………\,
    ………………./…………………………………………………..,}
    ……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
    ……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
    …………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
    …………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./
    ………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/
    ……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
    ………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../
    …,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../
    …………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
    …………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
    ………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
    ,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
    …..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
    ……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
    …………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
    ……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
    …………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
    ……………………………..,< `.._|_,-&``................`\

People like this make me sad Dont let the words of some clueless player trouble you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    Ignoring the fact that he is completely misguided as many others have pointed out... Next time just say: "We aren't exactly 'pushing content' here". At this stage of the buff and this late in the patch min/maxing isn't something that wins fights. In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Oh my god! Quoting in sig!!