What do you do after mainentance?

Raids are reset, conquest cap are reset, valor cap is reset.

What do you spend your tuesday/wednesday on?

For me its

Do BH on lock and druid, cap conquest on lock, druid, pala and DK, cap valor on warlock. Do ore shuffle on AH and make pots/flasks and post on AH, spam cancel/relist whats undercut and finally 19:45 raid invites start.

Thats what wrong with WoW atm. So little content, so little to do if you're a raider. I also do altruns on saturdays and my own GDKP on sundays, but other than raids there isnt really much interresting to do anymore :/

See you next Tuesday!

I agree that's what's wrong with WoW. If you're good at the game, you'll be done with everything you "need" to do, by playing only a few hours a week. Conquest gets capped on Tuesday night, and the rest is just waiting for Raid invites, like you said

Then there's the so called "Casual" players, who spend ten hours doing 2v2 Arenas, and still don't even get Conquest capped, because they can't win a single RatedBG; and they spend their Raid nights clearing normal mode, or LFR only, all of this taking MORE TIME, than the "hardcore elitist no lifers", for less result... there's so much fucking hypocrisy in the WoW Community, it's not even funny
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    BH and LFR on all alts and mains.

Then wait for raid and play on PvP alt or level something or simply just play another game for the time being of which is mostly TF2.

Deleted
    Nothing anymore, since our first raid night is on a Thursday now So reset day is pretty meaningless to me at the moment, which is a shame, as I used to look forward to it, but can't even use valor or LFR on the alts I actively play now.