Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzc View Post
    If I tried to use pringles to dip/scoop, I think they'd break. They're so thin lol
    It's better than trying to dip tiny crumbs (which would be approximately 75% of the contents of the average bag of chips). Besides, you can always try using two chips for increased structural integrity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    It's better than trying to dip tiny crumbs (which would be approximately 75% of the contents of the average bag of chips). Besides, you can always try using two chips for increased structural integrity.
    actually, 75% of the contents of a bag of crisps is air .. then the other 25% is a mess of crisp fragments

Kettle Chilli were my fav before they nerfed the amount of chilli and they became mild then discontinued them altogether.

Your thread title seems so explosively excited. I read it aloud as such; it was very entertaining.

OT: do you mean actual potato chips or any kind of chips? For any kind of chips, I would say cool ranch Doritos. For potato chips, I would say original Ruffles. Dem ridges...

Also, I don't usually care for companies releasing blatant knockoffs in response to other products on the market, but in this particular case, Lay's Stax >>>>>> Pringles.
    Last edited by Pan Pan; 2012-05-02 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    actually, 75% of the contents of a bag of crisps is air .. then the other 25% is a mess of crisp fragments
    Good point, and another point for Pringles as well, at least when you buy Pringles you're not hauling a lot of extra air with you home (ok, the air doesn't make it heavier but it sure makes things bulkier).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Sour cream pringles .
    i can only "Like" this

10+ Year Old Account
    Maarud paprika, or Sørlandschips salt.
    Not a fan of pringles etc, turns into mash in your mouth XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pan Pan View Post
    Your thread title seems so explosively excited. I read it aloud as such; it was very entertaining.

OT: do you mean actual potato chips or any kind of chips? For any kind of chips, I would say cool ranch Doritos. For potato chips, I would say original Ruffles. Dem ridges...

Also, I don't usually care for companies releasing blatant knockoffs in response to other products on the market, but in this case, Lays Stax >>>>>> Pringles.
    Thanks for the feedback

Yes, it's meant for ANY kind of chip. Excluding Fish and Chips. Haha

Deleted
    Tyrrell's Salt and Vinegar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actual potato crisps: Pringles, any flavour really.
    Tortilla Chips: Doritos, Chilli Heatwave > Tangy Cheese
    Other snack crisps: Flamin' Hot Monster Munch

Zesty Cheese Doritoes. Wish they sold them here in Australia, I miss them a great deal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    Zesty Cheese Doritoes. Wish they sold them here in Australia, I miss them a great deal lol.
    That sounds like something I would like to try, not a big fan of normal cheese Doritos. Ranch is good tho
    Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools

- Napoleon Bonaparte

As a plain chip, I'd have to go with Lay's Sour Cream and Onion. If I'm in the mood for a dip, I'll go Cool Ranch/Nacho Cheese Doritos into cottage cheese, or Hint of Lime Tostitos into medium heat salsa. I need to find some money...

Brand-wise, it would be Lays, followed by Wise. Pringles are ok. Utz is pretty meh.
    As for flavors, I'll eat any flavor really, but plain old salted is my favorite.

Plain potato chips like lays, if i have dip for em then the ripple kind any brand.

Flavor wise spicey nacho doritos.

Deleted
    OLW's Sourcream crisps currently

Kruncher's Jalapeno

10+ Year Old Account
    Kettle Brand Baked. Any flavor, they're all excellent.

Deleted
    Lays salt and vinegar. Delicious. Sea salt. Delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Ruffles Sour cream and cheddar.