Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragenerdz View Post
    Your foolish to think someone would really waste their time coming to the forums to make up something that silly! Maybe it was something like the random whispers people sometimes get in random areas from the old gods, who knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no way for me to prove that I saw it too, you only have my word, take it or leave it really. Question is what reason would I have to lie? There is no gain in it for me by lying that I saw something in a video game...

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    There is no way for me to prove that I saw it too, you only have my word, take it or leave it really. Question is what reason would I have to lie? There is no gain in it for me by lying that I saw something in a video game...
    Like I've said I can understand someone thinking that I got the name wrong or it was just a rogue sneaking off and I was mistaken, but I really don't see how I could benefit from making this up.

If it was real, then perhaps more people will see it again, find this thread, and the mystery can continue. If not, then it gets relegated to the annals of MMO-Champ, and we all move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he supposed to appear behind these crates?

OP is a troll / lying, if there was a npc called that, it would show up in a wowhead database, or have been datamined.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-05-04 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyburn1 View Post
    Is he supposed to appear behind these crates?
    That's exactly where he was. Between the left most crate the the weapon rack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by INDY720 View Post
    That's exactly where he was. Between the left most crate the the weapon rack.
    Hope you can try a screenshot should you see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by INDY720 View Post
    I logged onto my freshly 85 Paladin last night, and just as a do I saw, what looked like, an NPC "Suspicious Character". He was hiding behind the General Goods Vendor in Nordrassil. He looked like a blood elf and was red but didn't appear to be attack-able. As soon as I tried to click on him he vanished.

I asked the guild about it and no one seemed to have any input. Then I searched the forums and didn't see anything.

Anyone know anything about this? Part of a quest or phasing? Maybe pre-MoP things happening like the earthquakes before Cata?
    Alliance or horde?

Don't see anything. I went through the whole inn dropping flares. It is a rest area so logging out would be instant perhaps it was just a player.

Guys I think I have seen this npc with suspicious character name but I though it was something common.
    Now I feel unique because I am in few people in the world who saw this NPC. It's like to see UFO in real life.
    Hell yeah..!!11!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see it being real i guess. The horde sneaking around ally areas to pick info up i guess for the horde to know whats being planed or something. shrug thats my best guess.
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is just trying to raise his post count to be able to post links etc. Here, I just solved the mystery.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Agent of the Old Gods being Old Godey.
    and you thought they were just video game characters, buahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.ha.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strangebreed View Post
    I could see it being real i guess. The horde sneaking around ally areas to pick info up i guess for the horde to know whats being planed or something. shrug thats my best guess.
    Thing is the place where the NPC was spotted is a neutral hub, ie. both alliance and horde get quests there. Atleast I think it is... (never leveled an alliance char in Cataclysm) Someone correct me if I'm wrong

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    OP is just trying to raise his post count to be able to post links etc. Here, I just solved the mystery.
    Yes, me, him and Tarx are all in on this together to raise our post count
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-05-04 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    I've seen it too yesterday, I was doing archeology and took Hyjal portal to go to kalimdor, it was in the nigh elf house entrance, a "red character", blood elf, non targetable... did'nt know it was relevant or important and just went away until I read this post...
    Last edited by mmoc5559d18024; 2012-05-04 at 12:52 PM.

Lol now that i know i'm going to check this out
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I am alliance. I searched the armory for characters and guild with anything close to the name Suspicious Character, and nothing came up that made sense on Dark Iron. I have run all over that place, logged in and out. I also tried logging out in the area where Twilight Inciters hide, but they didn't appear and disappear like the Suspicious Character seemed to do.

For clarification Indy. Confirm/deny
    You clicked on this criter in some fashion and the name plate displayed "Suspicious Character" as a name for the mob, this is not just what you are personally calling it for ease of reference.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Obviously it was Ancient Aliens.
    How did the proto-plankton solve the math problem?

"Algae"-braically of course!
    All proceeds/awards/hate-mail for avatar go to Michael Vega and his character Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    For clarification Indy. Confirm/deny
    You clicked on this criter in some fashion and the name plate displayed "Suspicious Character" as a name for the mob, this is not just what you are personally calling it for ease of reference.
    I could not click on it. Either because it was not target-able or because it was already vanishing. The cursor did not change to a sword like it was attack-able. What I saw was the name above the NPC. It was tough to read because it was mixed in with the General Good Vendors name. It seemed to say "Suspicious Character".