ELV UI Just Crapped Out...

I log off last night, no problems, now I get back on this morning and the map isn't working, my chat box is all emssed up and some other unit frames aren't working. Anyone else have this random problem?
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    i just signed in to see for myself and mine is still fine, may want to update it again from their website though. they update it almost every week now and you can't get it from anyone but them now.

www.tukui.org
    I make videos of SimCity mainly, but am open to suggestions; check me out!

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcan...?feature=guide
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheArcaneBagel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WilanRohling View Post
    i just signed in to see for myself and mine is still fine, may want to update it again from their website though. they update it almost every week now and you can't get it from anyone but them now.

www.tukui.org
    Just saw that they have an update client, that makes me happy. But anyway, I haven't had an issue with mine as of yet. I actually just figured out why the hell mine was so screwed up on my laptop as compared to my desktop... freaking laptop's WoW resolution was set to 800x600 instead of 1600x900... *facepalm*

That actually helped. That was my last choice because in the past it would reset everything but this time it didn't. Thanks!
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    whatever you do dont update from curse client, as they dont support it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Just saw that they have an update client, that makes me happy. But anyway, I haven't had an issue with mine as of yet. I actually just figured out why the hell mine was so screwed up on my laptop as compared to my desktop... freaking laptop's WoW resolution was set to 800x600 instead of 1600x900... *facepalm*

hehe that's something to do with wow the game , not with the ui

i myself use tuk , not elv, and had the same issue on the laptop , and traced it down to the 64 bit wow client not remembering the set resolution unless run as an admin , so it was defaulting back to 800x600 after each client restart