Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sha of Anger Animations are in!

Well once I found that it was Kun-Lai that was opened for the next zone, I figured that they would have it's animations in since we would be running around in the same area as him, right? Well I was right! He has his animations in, and they look pretty complete so far, and I personally think that they did great on this model.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the video. pretty nice. I dont much care for KUNLAI though. I wanted it to be a bit more like storm peaks.

Deleted
    looks like borean tundra to me ty for the vid looks good

This is only half the zone (he only spawns in this half), the other half is the really mountainous rocky snow filled zone, so you can kinda combine Borean Tundra and SP to get the feel of it. And welcome! I'm glad they got his animations in with the zone, woulda sucked yo fight him all frozen up

10+ Year Old Account
    Really cool.

So this thing has several spawn points along this road, and once it's attacked and the attackers fail to defeat it, it immediately despawns and then respawns at the next point? Am I getting that right?

Also, it looked to me like you guys were getting in very close to it and it did nothing - does it not attack unless attacked first?

Do you have any idea of about how long it stays up in one spot before despawning, if not attacked?

Sorry for all the questions.

It has from what has been recorded 4 spawn points, and somewhat follows a path of which it spawns in. it goes in a counter-clockwise rotation through them, and if you look at the page here (post number 44 as of when I linked it) that will show you the positions that it spawns in. I have seen however it to not follow that pattern, only once when I was using Eagle Eye he went from the southern most position, skipped the Mushan one, and ended up in a Yaungol village. Actually in this video he skips the Yaungol village and goes Mushan>Hozen. So it could be a random spawn point.

Yes right now it seems that if you fail to defeat it that it will move along to a new position, respawning at the next spot available.

I was able to get very close to him before I even hit him, but also with Galleon I was able to stand between his feet and under his head still not aggroing him. He had a small reticule (sp?) under him so maybe it's just due to hit aggro box/hit box being tuned.

I have seen him to usually stay in one spot for between 20-30 mins, so it's a fairly often movement rate.

I think I answered everything there !? And no worries on questions, i'm always happy to answer!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't remember how it worked with the world bosses either, but a silver dragon with a wing means Rare and Elite.
    Normal rares have a wingless silver dragon and elites have a golden dragon, with a wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sha is a really intresting villian concept. It seems to ring of old god, but its not confirmed if thats what it is. The fact the sha cause anything in its proximity to become what that sha is is intresting, such as anger causes rage and bloodlust, fear causes.. well, fear, and so on.

Are those legs? Thats super cool/creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    ANYTHING with legs is better
    *looks at ragnaros.*
    Yup. True statement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    It has from what has been recorded 4 spawn points, and somewhat follows a path of which it spawns in. it goes in a counter-clockwise rotation through them, and if you look at the page here (post number 44 as of when I linked it) that will show you the positions that it spawns in. I have seen however it to not follow that pattern, only once when I was using Eagle Eye he went from the southern most position, skipped the Mushan one, and ended up in a Yaungol village. Actually in this video he skips the Yaungol village and goes Mushan>Hozen. So it could be a random spawn point.

Yes right now it seems that if you fail to defeat it that it will move along to a new position, respawning at the next spot available.

I was able to get very close to him before I even hit him, but also with Galleon I was able to stand between his feet and under his head still not aggroing him. He had a small reticule (sp?) under him so maybe it's just due to hit aggro box/hit box being tuned.

I have seen him to usually stay in one spot for between 20-30 mins, so it's a fairly often movement rate.

I think I answered everything there !? And no worries on questions, i'm always happy to answer!
    Thank you!
    As to him being classfied as rare elite, perhaps it is possible that on live, his spawn rate and exact spots of spawning along the road might be randomized, or made every few days, or something like that.

Thanks again for all the information.

Oh and apologies because you answered some of my questions in your audio, but when I watched it first, I had the sound turned down because my kid was in the room.
    Last edited by ibkc66; 2012-05-03 at 02:05 AM.

No problem!

Yeah I read somewhere else about the icon how it is, and I hope the spawn points stay as they are now ! Not too far away and pretty predictable so easy to get to him after a wipe.

And no worries on that, I don't mind questions at all so im more then happy to answer :]

Most interesting part about his video, is the world servers stays up for 6 min so he can get video :>

Quote Originally Posted by Rykkuu View Post
    Most interesting part about his video, is the world servers stays up for 6 min so he can get video :>
    All my short little video's I was fine with getting them and then about 5 mins later, world server down xD almost right after I finished recording it went down, cus I couldnt release or log off haha. Was perfect timing

Deleted
    that whirlwind noise, I figured out what it is, everytime a monk does a spinning crane kick, you can hear the sound half a zone away >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    His animations reminds me of hydralisks from SC2

Okay, that is totally one of the Zerg-Protoss hybrid things from the end of the world thing in Starcraft 2. Nonetheless, that is totally badass looking all-around, hope it's a difficult encounter and that the Sha that's inside the raid is equally badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it moves around not just sit in same spot

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    He uses them to resemble legs when he just stand, but he don't use them to walk/run.

His Run animation looks absolutely terrifying! This is definately one of Blizzard's best animated models to date.

The animations it has thus far is Stand, Walk, Run, Stand Ready, Attack 1.