[H] Sedition - Twisting Nether US (RPPVP) - Forming New Raid Group (10M Heroic)

Guild Name: Sedition
    Server: Twisting Nether – US (RPPVP)
    Server Time: US-CST
    Faction: Horde

SEDITION
    TWISTING NETHER-US
    HORDE

Sedition is historically a casual raiding guild that was formed in March 2006. Our guild is primarily made up of close friends (both in-game and out), friends of friends, and family members that have known each other for many years. Though we are one of the oldest guilds on Twisting Nether, we have never considered ourselves a “hardcore raiding guild,” but rather a guild that focuses on having fun while progressing.

I am the Guild Leader of Sedition, and last year I moved to South Korea to start teaching ESL. As a result, I have not been able to raid with my guildies for over a year now, due to the massive time difference between South Korea and the U.S. Now that Mists of Pandaria is live, I have decided to form a second group of raiders for progression throughout Mists of Pandaria. I’m currently seeking like-minded individuals that are interested in becoming a part of our family, and making serious strides in progression while at it. Though I am looking to add a second raiding roster to an already existing guild, I am very much interested in creating a new culture of players that will compliment the old culture well in the years to come. If you think you’d be interested in building something you can call your own, please feel free to reply here, contact me in-game @Esoteric#1831, or e-mail me at esoterictristan@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Esoteric

Currently Recruiting:
    All classes and specializations for Mists of Pandaria.

Additional Information:
    South Korea Standard Time Zone: UTC/GMT +9 Hours

Raiding Times: TBD

In-Game Contact:
    Esoteric#1831
    Last edited by EsotericWarrior; 2012-10-15 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Updated for MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally interested, I'll try to get at you in game in like an hour or so, I just finished work and have some things to do! I'm stoked!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.