Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice the kid panda looks like Teddy Ruxpin?

"What is wow?"
    "Some $hitty game with pandas and six talent points"

PS: The six talent point system is crap, those of you who support it because it easier for blizzard to manage, you do realize that blizzard is a billion dollar, its what we pay them to do. We don't pay them to make the game dirt easy. Either way it makes no difference some sheep will continue to follow no matter what blizzard does.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Limstella View Post
    "What is wow?"

PS: The six talent point system is crap, those of you who support it because it easier for blizzard to manage, you do realize that blizzard is a billion dollar, its what we pay them to do. We don't pay them to make the game dirt easy. Either way it makes no difference some sheep will continue to follow no matter what blizzard does.
    would a 12 point system make it easier for you to pay your bill each month?

"What is wow?"

You really dont want to go there. The Old system had little to no customization, there was no options to personalize your character, and still be usefull and feel "unique". I've been playing alot with the new system and I fully support what they try to do with it. Its early in the beta, and yet people such as your self goes on a rage - Are you afraid of changes ?

"What is wow?"

I reported you for insulting other players. You might not like the game, you are free to not play but you don't have the right to insult others who likes playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    These patches are coming faster and faster. Nice to see that they are actually substantial patches and not just one or two changes at a time.
    This patch coming out so fast might be an aberration. They might have felt forced to patch because the world servers on beta were crashing yesterday about every minute. Stability was really, really bad.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    "What is wow?"

i simply asked if a 12 point system would make it easier for you to pay your bill every month, i like the 5 points you start off with at 85, but i think we should be given a point each time we level, as such making it a 10 point system with some flexibility, this way you have some flexibility as in what you choose and knowing you are different from the shaman standing next to you

Pool's Closed! - Renamed Hydrophobia.
    All of my sad.

A CE mount as well as pet? I was all in before, now I am for sure!

Also that music is AMAZING. I'm going to love this expansion.

CE Mount?

FU Blizzard, I swore i'd never buy another CE again after that Mass Effect bull SHIT... now this?!

*sweats*

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    dat tbc music in the beginning
    It is not BC intro music it is from Vanilla, check out the original song here:

Beautiful intro music.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Blizzard is going to give us a Digital Deluxe edition that only has the Pet and mount? Or what about a way to upgrade your standard edition to a DDE edition that makes it so you can get previous CE pets?

Around 1:30 in the music, that's part of the music that plays on the Wandering Isle.

Deleted
    This intro music is bad mix of every intro music they had so far... Once more proven; Blizzard is king of reusable assets and garbage collection.

I think the warlock mastery buff number is a typo, shaman and monk buffs increase mastery by 2,100 i believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar View Post
    This intro music is bad mix of every intro music they had so far... Once more proven; Blizzard is king of reusable assets and garbage collection.
    Wow. What. I don't even. What.

What. My mind is melting from this post.

So you are saying it's bad because they use previous music. You are saying because of this it shows Blizzard is failing as a company and loves reusing things.

I don't even think I should comment on this (blatant) attempt at trolling, but I will anyways:

Blizzard has ALWAYS reused parts of music from previous expansions to blend them together. It makes it sound more epic, and brings you back to previous expansions. Mixing in the nostalgia makes it all that much better.

Anyways, I guess you should bash SWtOR for using music from Star Wars, or GW2 for using music from the original GW, or epic music for taking influence from classical. How about we just sue every band because they have guitars in them?

Now that that's been said: Love the music! Definitely going to be listening to this a lot. The panderan kid looks a bit creepy, but still kinda nice. Still love love for engineers. LOVE the idea of having a mount in the CE. Also some really nice achievements coming in.

"What is wow?"

If those 6 talents would be per specialization NOT per class, it would be even better. (Every specialization of each class would have 18 talents to choose from)

As it is per class, "hybrid classes" do get a short end of a stick with those 6 talents only.

Am I the only one that thinks the Pandaren kid is creepy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Orgimmar portion (right after the Stormwind portion) needed to be longer. I'm also trying to figure out what is after the Orgrimmar portion of it starting at 4:34