Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Zenimax kinda sucks at running an MMO. Amirite? :P
    Ye, they have some... uh... issues.

Like how dungeon loot / chests are implemented.
    - boss drops are not much
    - better drops are got from chest
    - chests are only for person who opens it and they disappear after opening/looting
    - trolls can just ignore fighting and run to open chests l while others try to kill boss / trash
    - if you kick troll from your party, he will stay in the instance even when he/she is not in your party
    - when you invite another person to replace troll, person is places in separate instance since your instance still has 5 players (since kicked person stays in the instance)

Wonderful design. XD

Here is video about it:

15+ Year Old Account
    So, after being a bit miffed at not being able to play today I did some research about the supposed game code I should have received.

And it seems like I'm SoL. I preordered the imperial edition from Amazon somewhere in January and got two codes. One for the imperial edition goodies and one for the preorder (beta access, etc.) The game code required to actually play the game after early access has ended will be in the game box....which according to Amazon won't arrive until Wednesday. And lets face it, it'll take longer than that. My copy of AoW3 that was supposed to be delivered on Friday still hasn't arrived.

All of this means:
    I Preordered the most expensive version of the game, because I want to play it so bad that a 5 day head start means something to me.
    I'm willing to pay another 15 Euro so I don't have to wait until the physical box arrives.

Aaaannnnd I can't spend those 15 euro because I haven't received my game code yet and therefore can't add a subscription and in the end I'll loose at least 3 days, likely more which costs me any head start I might've had through the early access.

I would've been better off just buying it from my local GameStop.

I still love the game, and I won't cancel my order now. It still pisses me off, that Amazon doesn't send me the game code per e-mail and that Zenimax/Bethesda won't allow me to add a subscription to my account already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    They need to have a set downtime, instead of being so random and people wouldn't be as upset.
    I'd rather they just take it down as often as they choose till they get the major bugs resolved.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to do a nice pose to the camera so you can show it to your friends hehe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I'd rather they just take it down as often as they choose till they get the major bugs resolved.
    What are those bugs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post

- chests are only for person who opens it and they disappear after opening/looting
    - trolls can just ignore fighting and run to open chests l while others try to kill boss / trash
    - if you kick troll from your party, he will stay in the instance even when he/she is not in your party
    - when you invite another person to replace troll, person is places in separate instance since your instance still has 5 players (since kicked person stays in the instance)
    That chest thing is so stupid. I didn't know that was a thing in this game, and when I ran dungeons I did notice a couple of people always going for the chests. In my opinion they should be removed because it doesn't encourage group play. But in terms of loot not dropping for each boss, that is fine. It isn't like you get an items for each boss you kill in a game like WoW anyway.

Deleted
    What are those bugs?

- - - Updated - - -

Critical quests not working? Some people cannot progress because of it.

They had hardly any downtime, we really need some major fixed. If you complain about it, this is your first mmo. Most MMOs have much more downtime (includic queues). at launch.

Deleted
    Just invited the people who PMed me today to the EU guild.

Just a reiteration for anyone new, we have a social MMOC members guild on the EU megaserver, all are welcome (cross faction). We currently have 40 members. You can join up to 5 guilds, and the aim of the guild is to have somewhere for MMOC people to have a chat, ask questions, also to trade if you fancy and maybe you'll even find someone to level with, although our levels and factions are pretty spread out atm. We have people form level 3 all the way up to veteran ranks.

Send me a PM or add me to friends / whisper me / mail me in game @Athravan

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Critical quests not working? Some people cannot progress because of it.

They had hardly any downtime, we really need some major fixed. If you complain about it, this is your first mmo. Most MMOs have much more downtime (includic queues). at launch.
    This might be faction specific, because on the DC side there are literally 4 quests to 50 that aren't working at this time. Not sure about other factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are those bugs?
    Desperate Souls is now a greyed out quest for me because it's bugged for 98% of everyone, and Divine Favor is still bugged and uncompletable. Both these on the Ebonheart side, Stonefalls area. That's at least 2 within the level 7-15 range.

Just because you haven't ran into bugs doesn't mean they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Desperate Souls is now a greyed out quest for me because it's bugged for 98% of everyone, and Divine Favor is still bugged and uncompletable. Both these on the Ebonheart side, Stonefalls area.

Just because you haven't ran into bugs doesn't mean they don't exist.
    He said major bugs which is why I asked. I have quest bugs too that are annoying and are grey, but I don't consider that major by any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    ah jes

Because all other MMO's had a perfect and smooth launch. And there were no issues at all for weeks to come.
    I didn't say they don't know how to make a game. They don't know how to run one. The biggest thing outside of the game itself a MMO needs is communication. Something Zenimax seems to completely blow at.

Quote Originally Posted by Itira View Post
    No access code por moi!

I'll just go for a smoke. Maybe this small patch fixed the annoying "an unknown error occurred" and "requesting character load" things... One can only hope.

I'm a sad breton templar...
    The one fix I was looking for in the patch notes I didn't find. That was the random "rollbacks" you would get on your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post

Wonderful design. XD

Here is video about it:
    Idk, I don't really see that as bad game design but more akin to shitty players. Grouping with random schmucks will do that. Group with friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Is it possible to do a nice pose to the camera so you can show it to your friends hehe :P
    I would like the abilty to hide the UI and still be able to type emotes. Right now, if you hide the UI you can't type at all unlike in WoW for example, you hide the UI but you could still type an emote.

10+ Year Old Account
    He said major bugs which is why I asked. I have quest bugs too that are annoying and are grey, but I don't consider that major by any means.
    I guess we just differ on what a major bug is. I guess it boils down too, how many quests need to be bugged before they should be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are those bugs?
    Big one to me is that a fair number of people still can simply not play the game. They will be disconnected every few minutes with the message "An unknown error has occurred". So far, while they have asked for details from people effected by this, there has been no word on a cause or fix. It is ISP based, not account based. Meaning that if it effects someone, it will always effect any user on their network but may work fine for them from another internet location.

This problem has existed since Beta but has gotten much more prevalent since early access.

My theory is that it has to do with users getting handed off to other instance servers. For what ever reason, when this happens the connection gets out of sync and dropped due to some firewall/routing problem.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Big one to me is that a fair number of people still can simply not play the game. They will be disconnected every few minutes with the message "An unknown error has occurred". So far, while they have asked for details from people effected by this, there has been no word on a cause or fix. It is ISP based, not account based. Meaning that if it effects someone, it will always effect any user on their network but may work fine for them from another internet location.
    Yeah that is something I would consider major, and would be pissed if it happened to me.

As mentioned above, they *seriously* need to work on their communication with the players...I'm not sure they understand the importance of this...

Also, I absolutely love this game. Just expressing my positive criticism. Wouldnt want the doom-sayers to jump on what I said with their only goal of bashing ESO.

Deleted
    Got into the game , did a mage guild quest got an unknown error when porting back to the normal region, relogged and it happened again. Now its asking me for a key again-.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, their communication isn't any worse than other companies.

Blizzard has had many server issues, especially a while ago. Their servers went completely bonkers for a long time, and every time it happens, Blizzard goes: "We are working on resolving the issue, bla bla bla, thank you for your patience."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Tbh, their communication isn't any worse than other companies.

Blizzard has had many server issues, especially a while ago. Their servers went completely bonkers for a long time, and every time it happens, Blizzard goes: "We are working on resolving the issue, bla bla bla, thank you for your patience."
    Still, when blizzard servers are up, I am able to play the game. Not so with ESO so far. I get booted during loading screens pretty much every time with unknown error, i am forever stuck at requesting character load and it just sometimes, randomly, lets me through.

Luckily I can get a refund though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itira View Post
    Still, when blizzard servers are up, I am able to play the game. Not so with ESO so far. I get booted during loading screens pretty much every time with unknown error, i am forever stuck at requesting character load and it just sometimes, randomly, lets me through.

Luckily I can get a refund though.
    The only errors i'm experiencing are issues with uncompletable quests and I've been playing nearly a week now :/

i think at the most I have seen like 5k viewers on Twitch. I know thats probably not a very good way to tell how good a game is. But that seems very very low. The only time it ever shot up was when Towillee was streaming and I think he only played one night when it first went live. Hell Pokemon gets more viewers and Id rather eat my gun than watch someone play Pokemon so i guess that shows how bad ESO is. Not that I needed any reason to hate the game considering Beta was a horrible experience. I had more fun in SW:ToR beta and that game was terrible.