The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any oceanic players may find this post interesting; http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...y-coming?new=1
    This is not a part of the post I just made.

Quote Originally Posted by Damedrius View Post
    Any oceanic players may find this post interesting; http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...y-coming?new=1
    As an oceanic player, I absolutely agree with this guy. It is freaking annoying dying because I "apparently" didn't move out of the aoe even though I'm half way across the room when it goes off.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know why since last nights patch I haven't been able to get above 40 fps? And before I was at a smooth 60 fps all the time.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yes....YESSSS!
    Queen Ayrenn is confirmed NOT to be KINMUNE!
    And better yet, all of Michael Kirkbrides out of game lore is now up for speculation about its canon-validness! (Yes it's a word).
    This is a great day for lore fans! Mwahahaha!
    i really hope they take almost everything he's ever come up with and throw out a window somewhere. because half his crap sounds like bad fanfiction you'd read on deviant art.

it's almost as bad as the sonic the hedgehog fanfics.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Anyone else getting the annoying "this computer is not authorized to login to this account" that asks for a code from my email? I dont get it, I've been playing on this computer since day 1 and no my IP hasnt changed or anything.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...s-codes#latest

And no, i'm not annoyed. Better be safe than sorry, gold sellers are already getting their filthy hands on accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Insane ranting of a former Bethesda employee that concluded that Queen Ayrenn was really a spaceship from the 9th era.
    Insane as it sounds, many people took it as canon, now it's been completely dismissed.
    oh, that makes sense.

I did a bit of looking into this KINMUNE thing and just reading the first few paragraphs made my head hurt more than trying to read "Napkin Math" on Elitist Jerks.

Watched the video too, and I like how the dude's pretty much saying "yeah, that guy's shit isn't canon, out the window it goes"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    oh, that makes sense.

I did a bit of looking into this KINMUNE thing and just reading the first few paragraphs made my head hurt more than trying to read "Napkin Math" on Elitist Jerks.

Watched the video too, and I like how the dude's pretty much saying "yeah, that guy's shit isn't canon, out the window it goes"
    But but napkin math is/was fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damedrius View Post
    That was very well said. It sucks without aussie servers. I am almost level 30 and I am to scared to go into world PvP because I know for sure i will end up at 500-1500ms like I did in WvW in Gw2. I love this game but if I can't even do the PvP which is the main part I really don't see a point to keep playing after I hit max level.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    That was very well said. It sucks without aussie servers. I am almost level 30 and I am to scared to go into world PvP because I know for sure i will end up at 500-1500ms like I did in WvW in Gw2. I love this game but if I can't even do the PvP which is the main part I really don't see a point to keep playing after I hit max level.
    Yeah this sucks. I'm wondering, does any other mmo apart from WoW have aussie servers? ? You guys are having it pretty hard in regards to online games in general

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i really hope they take almost everything he's ever come up with and throw out a window somewhere. because half his crap sounds like bad fanfiction you'd read on deviant art.

it's almost as bad as the sonic the hedgehog fanfics.
    Same here, the man needs putting in an asylum for the good of the elder scrolls series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I can't figure out what build to go.

Its weird having the customization available.

At first I was trying to go traditional dragon knight big 2hander or sword/shield. Then I went traditional sorceror magic caster, and then nightblade assassin rogue-esque, you get the point.

Then I remembered, I can use any kind of weapon on any class. So I tried a dragon knight with dual wield. Then a templar with a destruction staff. Then a nightblade with sword & shield.

After 6 characters going through about halfway through each starter zone. I'm still not sure. Its just odd having the availability. Its to much...if I might say.
    It's not easy man. In this game you need to actually theorycraft a little before even starting to play. Unfortunately, mmochampion decided not to offer this service to its loyal posters, and so you need to check it somewhere else.
    I used tamriel foundry. Check their class specific forums. Loads of different builds and all pretty much viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Yeah this sucks. I'm wondering, does any other mmo apart from WoW have aussie servers? ? You guys are having it pretty hard in regards to online games in general
    Most don't. But Blizzard has proven that you can have aussie realms that also work with american players. So there is no reason even with mega servers that Zenimax can't have them. If worst comes to worst rent some Microsoft servers and use them for the PC and X1 versions of ESO even.

Titanfall rents them off Microsoft for PC and X1 and I get about 40-50ms.

The bad part is almost every FPS game has Aussie servers but for some reason MMOs never do. It is 2014 and I am sick off it. The only reason I got ESO is because I am a massive fan.

It is very simple now. No Aussie realms, no buy. This one was just lucky it has an elderscrolls name.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Most don't. But Blizzard has proven that you can have aussie realms that also work with american players. So there is no reason even with mega servers that Zenimax can't have them. If worst comes to worst rent some Microsoft servers and use them for the PC and X1 versions of ESO even.

Titanfall rents them off Microsoft for PC and X1 and I get about 40-50ms.

The bad part is almost every FPS game has Aussie servers but for some reason MMOs never do. It is 2014 and I am sick off it. The only reason I got ESO is because I am a massive fan.

It is very simple now. No Aussie realms, no buy. This one was just lucky it has an elderscrolls name.
    Well even Europe is having it bad right now (EU Megaserver is in the US currently) so we end up having like 200ms. I guess it will depend on demand.

Same here, the man needs putting in an asylum for the good of the elder scrolls series.
    i gotta say though, i love tiber septim being the god of man. but get rid of this chim shit, just have him being such an omega badass that he ascended to godhood through his own power.

on and unrelated note, i've run into a bit of a problem. i've been leveling, even did the marriage with my friend, but i'm REALLY falling out of love with the build i'm using. i'm only at 12 on this character, but if i want to switch gears and go a completely different build, how hard will it be/how long will it take to catch my new build up to the one i've been using since level 1?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...s-codes#latest

And no, i'm not annoyed. Better be safe than sorry, gold sellers are already getting their filthy hands on accounts.
    Security is one thing, I dont mind that at all. However getting asked at pretty much every login and then waiting 20 minutes for the email to show up in my inbox is completely different and very freaking annoying.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

i gotta say though, i love tiber septim being the god of man. but get rid of this chim shit, just have him being such an omega badass that he ascended to godhood through his own power.

on and unrelated note, i've run into a bit of a problem. i've been leveling, even did the marriage with my friend, but i'm REALLY falling out of love with the build i'm using. i'm only at 12 on this character, but if i want to switch gears and go a completely different build, how hard will it be/how long will it take to catch my new build up to the one i've been using since level 1?
    If you use the respec shrine, almost none at all. As far as I know, skill xp does not scale with char lvl so you can level things up really fast.
    Skill points however, require the respec shrine.

The wow oceanic servers are still in the US so doesn't really help. Diablo 3 is a different story however.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Security is one thing, I dont mind that at all. However getting asked at pretty much every login and then waiting 20 minutes for the email to show up in my inbox is completely different and very freaking annoying.
    Oh you're getting it at every login? That's strange. Try contacting support.

EDIT: oh my, looks like we both wanted to use the added post feature and borked it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Depends if you go after the sky shards, I currently have enough spare skill points I can begin to spec destro staff (which I'm thinking about.
    And as for Tiber septim, well let's just say I'm an eleven supremacist. :P FOR THE DOMINION! (And screw kirkbride for saying we end up destroying the world).

Deleted
    So have you people seen speedhacking/teleporting node farmers yet? A friend of mine said he saw that happening already.