Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    So if I got invited to this beta session will I be able to play every other one or do you have to get invited to each one?
    Curious about this as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Curious about this as well.
    You have to be invited for each one. They said that if you play this beta, your chances of getting invited again are raised.

I'm now stuck on creating character load.

are you guys getting a, your username or password is incorrect, or inactive message? which I double checked and its all correct...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thodrin View Post
    are you guys getting a, your username or password is incorrect, or inactive message? which I double checked and its all correct...
    Yes, I've been getting this one as well. I went to the forums and it told me that they needed to reset my password. Which, of course, led to "resetting" it via email, and never getting an email because their email servers are probably hideously overloaded as well. Sigh.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Yes, I've been getting this one as well. I went to the forums and it told me that they needed to reset my password. Which, of course, led to "resetting" it via email, and never getting an email because their email servers are probably hideously overloaded as well. Sigh.
    Had the same problem couple of days ago and found the mail in the gmail SPAM folder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baatun View Post
    Had the same problem couple of days ago and found the mail in the gmail SPAM folder.
    Ahah! I love you.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Okay, so I've got a question here, I got a beta key, verified it was real, went to put it in and typoed my email address for the beta account verification e-mail. One letter off, and now it's locked down the number(I can't 're-enter' and correct it, says it's been used), and it won't let me log in far enough to change my email address... I contacted support, but they're really freaking slow. Any ideas of an alternative I can do? Is there somewhere else on their website I can log in and change my email address other than right where it asks for the beta code?

Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    You have to be invited for each one. They said that if you play this beta, your chances of getting invited again are raised.
    I would love to play this beta, but an hour straight of trying to log on to no avail is about my limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I would love to play this beta, but an hour straight of trying to log on to no avail is about my limit.
    Yep. 2 hours left in the "beta test" too. Even when you get on, it's not playable.

Man after 5 days they still can't fix my key issue. "I went ahead and redeemed the key for you for an account, the activation email should be in your inbox"

It was in my spam folder, and when I click on it it says page cannot be found...

Honestly if this is their customer support already, the game is pretty much scorned for me.

Stick to single player games bethseda...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else getting stuck in the loading screen after creating a character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarama View Post
    Is anyone else getting stuck in the loading screen after creating a character?
    You aren't stuck. It just loads painfully slow.

Eh whats the use anyways, game is probably horrible. I don't see a multiplayer elder scrolls going well. Its like WoW going single player, it sounds good, but after you play it for awhile, its just not the same. I haven't even been able to download the game yet and its got a 3 hour beta test, even if it is stress. 3 hour betas are absolutely non sense. 8 hours minimum is good for testing unless they intend to do this daily. This game reads red flags all over...just contact support an issue you have and watch the idiots respond to you.

This is a stress test, not a beta test. The login/world servers are supposed to be horribly shitty, that's the intention.

This isn't for gameplay related feedback, this is for their servers/server software.

Suddenly, I'm not that mad for not getting a key anymore .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is a stress test, not a beta test. The login/world servers are supposed to be horribly shitty, that's the intention.

This isn't for gameplay related feedback, this is for their servers/server software.
    SHUT UP AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE SENSE, NO ONE CARES.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's... not what a stress test is. At no point in the stress testing process are the servers supposed to be down and/or unplayable and/or have people unable to log in. The exact opposite is what is intended.

That's... not what a stress test is. At no point in the stress testing process are the servers supposed to be down and/or unplayable and/or have people unable to log in. The exact opposite is what is intended.
    Actually, it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Load_testing

hm... but isn't that part of the stress test? I mean, it's showing that their servers aren't capable of handling it (at least at the moment).

Sorry if that's wrong, I'm not claiming it to be a hard fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    The server works 100% better now. Enjoying it.

I'm pretty surprised how fun it is. I expected like 5fps like in every other MMO beta at the start but I can run it on Ultra High no problem even with 50 people around. But at the end its all about the endgame.
    Last edited by Baatun; 2013-09-07 at 12:01 AM.