10+ Year Old Account
    Stress tests are the worst way to promote the game at all. The point of a stress test is to purposely try to break the server. When it does break, the sheeple will advertise it as the worst game ever.

Speaking of broken, the same quests are still broke. Guess I'm making a new toon.

Deleted
    at the end of the tutorial place, where you and the prophet escape, why is that room full of chests if they are all empty

- - - Updated - - -

shame we cant play any class any faction in this beta D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    at the end of the tutorial place, where you and the prophet escape, why is that room full of chests if they are all empty

- - - Updated - - -

shame we cant play any class any faction in this beta D:
    They're all empty because someone looted them all. They are not phased to you. Everyone shares access to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    They're all empty because someone looted them all. They are not phased to you. Everyone shares access to them.

oh, didn't realise those were not phased.

oh, didn't realise those were not phased.
    Oh it's gonna be a blast. A bunch of trolls will just camp them for the lulz.

Assuming there's anything worthwhile in them.

Deleted
    Does anyone have a spare friend code? Tried the escapist competition, no joy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Oh it's gonna be a blast. A bunch of trolls will just camp them for the lulz.

Assuming there's anything worthwhile in them.

well i oepened 2 in the first cave and got some new legs and boots and some lockpicks, but mostly food stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

getting a UI ever everytime i alt tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Does anyone have a spare friend code? Tried the escapist competition, no joy
    Sent you a PM with a key.

I'm getting "error 201 login service has failed"

Any solutions outside the "help" option that does not apply to me?

Also i have "Could not recieve announcements" if that matters.

Deleted
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but i really need to know...

Can one classes synergy synergize with someone of the same class?
    Is there a list of combinations and effects somewhere?

Deleted
    Got a friend code since all of my friends are CoD newbs or to cool to play games

YHNNJMRM4CDG57AER5CN

I hit that room full of chests when no one else was in there and its pretty much a waste of time to loot them. There are like 100 things to open and not one dropped anything of value. Don't waste your time.

How do you hide your helmet?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    How do you hide your helmet?

settings > gameplay > hide helmet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I hit that room full of chests when no one else was in there and its pretty much a waste of time to loot them. There are like 100 things to open and not one dropped anything of value. Don't waste your time.
    If you want to level provisioning then the stuff is pretty useful (well, essential, rather).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you want to level provisioning then the stuff is pretty useful (well, essential, rather).
    And you end up with so many lockpicks you'll never need to buy one, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you respec yet? Got a level 17 Sorc from last beta and wanted to try a different build but cba re making another character.

Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    Can you respec yet? Got a level 17 Sorc from last beta and wanted to try a different build but cba re making another character.
    I think the respec shrines are in the higher level areas. I also got a Sorc (not 17) that I wanted to respec...

settings > gameplay > hide helmet
    Thanks! I went to that menu at least twice, but apparently I missed it because it's greyed out if it's off. -_-
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I'm probably overlooking something really simple but...how exactly do you take a screenshot?